So what do you expect from a Biden win?

None of that really matters as it looks like Trump's last act of this administration and first act of his second is to run the country via the courts. I thought you guys said you'd be gracious losers.

Theres already mountains of documented proof of ballot fraud. This all will get resolved one way or the other.

The congressional Democrats got their azz handed to them and they are in full blown freak out mode.

tenor.gif

So I don't see a lot of posters saying what they expect from a Biden win. It looks like he may win so what do you think he is going to do? Repeal Trump tax cut, pack the court, make DC and Puerto Rico a state, join Paris accord ,Medicare for all, amnesty for all, free college, let China have Taiwan, erase student loans?

Reactions: PeteIsthatu
So I don't see a lot of posters saying what they expect from a Biden win. It looks like he may win so what do you think he is going to do? Repeal Trump tax cut, pack the court, make DC and Puerto Rico a state, join Paris accord ,Medicare for all, amnesty for all, free college, let China have Taiwan, erase student loans?

His role would be diminished. They lost seats in the house and couldn’t get control of the senate.

He won’t get anything passed, even executive orders would get challenged all the way to SCOTUS and well, you know how that will go with newly installed honorable Justice ACB.

All their tyrannical fever dreams are forever that. Just a dream.

His role would be diminished. They lost seats in the house and couldn’t get control of the senate.

He won’t get anything passed, even executive orders would get challenged all the way to SCOTUS and well, you know how that will go with newly installed honorable Justice ACB.

All their tyrannical fever dreams are forever that. Just a dream.
Senate control is at stake with Georgia.

Theres already mountains of documented proof of ballot fraud. This all will get resolved one way or the other.

The congressional Democrats got their azz handed to them and they are in full blown freak out mode.
Documented proof you say. Hmmm..there was documented proof that Trump colluded with Russia, bur you didn't believe it. I heard one story of "documented proof" of fraud in PA. The evidence - a Trump supporter observing said she saw a clerk put a stack of late ballots in with the "real" ones.