Something to THINK about.....PTO !

NWA knew alot, evidence by the fact they are still flying and they have actually had little interruption in their schedule due to the AMFA strike.

I said it once and I will say it again. AMFA played a BAD game of chess.

"Little interruption"??? <_<

You have a gift for understatement.

"Little interruption"??? <_<
You have a gift for understatement.
Don't think so. I think the execution of switching out an entire, highly skilled labor group went rather well. Evident by the fact that AMFA isn't on property, passengers are boarding and planes are flying.

AMFA played a bad game of chess.

Don't think so. I think the execution of switching out an entire, highly skilled labor group went rather well. Evident by the fact that AMFA isn't on property, passengers are boarding and planes are flying.

AMFA played a bad game of chess.

Don't be so smug. You're interpreting operations in such broad terms that it could be said if the airline flys in any capacity at all NWA "won". Shagrue's EAL flew and boarded passengers as well ( Hah, remember him in a TV spot proclaiming "I think we have an excellent maintenance program"? ) The fact that they no longer publicy post daily ops doesn't mean anything to you? Of course, the resident green eyeshader here tried to spin that into denying ammunition to management's detractors. The ammo is there, they just hide it, albeit somewhat clumsily.

Latest posts