PTO's NWA Scab Career...

That's .... I thought...Thanks for .....that for .... I understand the ...... slope ....., but ..... think using ..... event as the ......for that ..... was pretty .....

Can't cut and paste the truth Finman...When you start out short cutting like this clown, PTO, you are already in violation of the regs. It may be easy to manipulate figures and polls but purposely acting against the regs is just plain WRONG.

Thanks. I like the "North Waste" Campaign. How are things coming along?

The only thing that I like about the IAM's campaign is that it shows without a doubt that they are a scab union.

I don't know how things are going at NW, and frankly I could care less since I've been on strike for the last 10 months... :angry:

On the bright side though, there's one less scab working at Northwest now (PTO)... :lol:

Reponding to the prior post, "if you mel the row and tape it off thats one thing but to remove it?"

I was thinking the same thing in regards to w[eight} and B[alance] ..... I will try and research this when I get back Tuesday.

CG, did you come up with anything (or did I miss it)?

According to finman:

[/quote]The flight schedule for 2006 is only down about 8-9% from 2004, so I'd hardly call that a "massively" reduced schedule.
Would you consider a nearly 15 percent reduction more "massive"?...

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/stories...html?from_rss=1

Northwest Airlines Corp. has cut more flights in the past year on a percentage basis than any other major carrier as it seeks to cut costs, according to a report by USA Today.

The paper studied flight-schedule data from Back Aviation Solutions, an industry research firm based in Virginia. The results: Between July 2005 and July 2006, Eagan, Minn.-based Northwest (Pink Sheets: NWACQ) went from 2,911 flights per day to 2,481 flights, a 14.8 percent decline.

Delta and Northwest account for nearly 90% of passenger capacity at Memphis International Airport.

NWA stresses that while its Detroit and Minneapolis/St. Paul hubs took significant schedule cuts, Memphis has seen very minimal cuts.

"In our summer 2006 schedule, Northwest and (regional partner) Northwest Airlink offer 223 flights per day from Memphis, 11 fewer than the summer of 2005, a change of just five percent," NWA spokesman Kurt Ebenhoch told Memphis Business Journal. "Of our three domestic hubs, by far, Memphis has experienced the smallest reduction in the number of flights."

Delta Air Lines Inc. (Pink Sheets: DALRQ) went from 4,854 flights to 4,198 flights, a 13.5 percent decline. Together the two airlines, which entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy on the same day last September, have cut more than 1,000 daily flights as they restructure.

The report noted that Northwest has cut back hard in markets where it faces tough competition, such as Denver, and has exited markets like Reno, Nev., and Gainesville, Fla., altogether. It has reduced its international flights overall, but beefed up flights in some overseas markets, such as its Japan-Guam route.

Pete,

No matter what you show finny, his omnipotent ego and bean counter mind set will disregard it. Remember, Dougie told him the Scab Air operation is "flawless". :ph34r:

You'll have better luck mud wrestling a 500lb sow. :rolleyes:

Would you consider a nearly 15 percent reduction more "massive"?...
I was providing a YOY full year comparison (2004 actual vs 2006 actual/forecast) to provide a "big picture" view of the change in flight schedule. I didn't use 2005 as the baseline due to the pulldown in late 2005 that would skew the YOY comparison. Also, I used block hours rather than departures, so that will cause my decrease to be slightly smaller due to increased int'l flying during that period.