SOUTHWEST Flight 1919

I'm sure that the NTSB will be happy that you've solved this incident. I see a job as investigator in your future...
laugh.gif

Jim
Hey boeing boy, the ntsb released their findings on flt.1919............I got the Job!

One incident every 5 years is not bad expecially when no one is hurt. And how many landings does SWA have between the incidents???? A lot! Actually how many more landings a month does SWA have compared to other air carriers???

One incident every 5 years is not bad expecially when no one is hurt. And how many landings does SWA have between the incidents???? A lot! Actually how many more landings a month does SWA have compared to other air carriers???
Swadl, Not meant to sound as if I were bad mouthing SWA or their Pilots,good airline and great bunch of guys I have many friends there. But It's always the same old story... hurry up and hold, now we're late, approaches to mims.all day/nite,Tired, landing a heavy aircraft on short slick r/w,(shouldn't use it even when it's dry) Did I say Tired. Oops been set up again and if something happens well guess who is at the bottom of the food chain..Us(pilots) But reading this board sometimes it amazes me as to how some know the solution to every problem posted on this board wheather it be finance,love life, how to run the company or planting flowers in the garden. That's what my comments were directed to.