Spanish Editorial Regarding the Effects of Auschwitz

I think in the real world you will find that the French economy and social structure is in a lot better shape than yours. What was it, another $59 billion trade deficit announced today? Who has the biggest problem with crime, drugs. gun use or prison population, France or the USA?

Really? England and your dance partner France dont equal a Zit on the USA's arse in terms of economy or military might, however I do concede you have a larger muslim population which is about to convert you with the edge of a sword.

Must suck not being AMERICAN! :lol: :lol: :up:

Really? England and your dance partner France don't equal a Zit on the USA's arse in terms of economy or military might, however I do concede you have a larger muslim population which is about to convert you with the edge of a sword.

Its the AMERICAN Spirit that built this nation, not money from the queens coffers.

America is built on borrowed money, if you look at innovation or invention coming out of the USA it's practically negligible. It's a nation of idiots from the president down. It's the world that has been financing American fascism but I think you will find that's about to change

Must suck not being AMERICAN! :lol: :lol: :up:

You should do the decent thing and behead yourself.

My last comment on this board you will be pleased to hear. But I got a Spanish speaking friend from the Canary Islands to look over the original Spanish website which brought forth this racist crap, and his views are as follows. Obviously it's intended for the dumb Yanqui market.

I cannot trace "Gente del Siglo XXI" (XXI century's people) as a Spanish newspaper, in fact I cannot find the compulsory, under Spanish law, information about its Head Office and other details necessary to be published in Spain.

In my opinion this publication is only for the internet and has as clear motivations to promote hatred to Islam, in sum something very Christian-Zionist altogether and definitively racist.

Pure rubbish to be ignored and tossed into the dustbin.

Jose+++

Yes I know about that, is that supposed to be a Spanish newspaper? :rolleyes:
The fact is it's a Jewish run hate site run for the purpose of promoting discord between Christians and Muslims. One of the objectives mentioned in the Protocols of Zion which is wrongly claimed to be a forgery.
If Europeans died causing a loss of culture, I would suggest that must be the 20 to 30 million Christians that died in the Jewish run Soviet gulags rather than the ficticious 6 million Jews that certainly, and without doubt, never died at Auschwitz.
We have a quite a few Muslim immigrants here in the UK and of course they are very welcome, they add a lot to the economy. A few naturally get upset over the millions of Muslims the US has killed in Iraq since 1991.

GENTE DEL SIGLO XXI

PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI, a window to the world of an interactive professional group that generates, discloses and shares information in areas different from the human task. With you, gentile friends, reporting to them the events, you develop them, the events the great substance with which all informative means and of communication are nourished and grown, in special electronic means. And if we are going to make specific this brief presentation still more, we must say that we are a novel and complete Informative Vestibule, been born of the fusion of already very known and recognized Web Magazine "Women of the Third Millenium" with this multithematic delivery of amplest reach that comes to represent in the Universe Spanish-speaking of Internet "PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI" PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI, animated and motivated by the certainty that at our Vestibule thousands arrive from people, who from the five continent, hermanados by the use or the knowledge of the Castilian language, come to our spaces, in search of multithematic information, variety and newness in the journalistic handling, seriousness and professionalism and also a position signs and it jeopardize with the Freedom and the Democracy. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI are a way to make journalism without complacencias nor fears. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI are a Vestibule with entereza, personality, defined characteristics. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI where the visitor, the eager ciberlector knows to what she comes and what she will find in our spaces. PEOPLE Of ample, total CENTURY XXI of thematic amused and light, as also of a concrete, professional journalism, varied, serious. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI where frankly we say also that we are Means that reject very firm the dictatorial and totalitarian violence, terrorism, Comunism and regimes. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI pleased to receive in our virtual spaces to hundreds of navigators eager for medical direction, thematic psychological or animated by our Site de Gastronomi'a, or those of Beauty, Fashion, Testimonial... Different the interests that bring to them here, like different are the areas of the information that we developed. And mainly, to fulfill to to him that they create in us, in our integrity and values. You distinguished visitors and users of this informative means they are the great reason so that PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI and now next to us, "Women of the Third Millenium" exist. PEOPLE Of conceived CENTURY XXI so that cybernautas, is shown, hurguen, discover the expectations, the accomplishments, the challenges and the profits of changing, alive, conflicting, but always perfectible and hopeful a world. In doing of the people of this challenging century a Vestibule like PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI was a necessity, and for that reason, it is already a reality. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI Multitemático Vestibule that interests to all, that she the same nourishes to men and women to us, young people and adults. PEOPLE Of CENTURY XXI, or GENTIUNO.COM gives the Welcome, to this publication, inviting to them also to all those that visit to us, to that with confidence they communicate opinions to us, critics, suggestions. We wished to see fill our mailbox with messages that are generated by the active participation of all. We want to feel to them next to us, the men and women who integrate our Directive Committee as much, as the group of journalists, correspondents and collaborator. For that reason, simply we say to them, they make his east site, they participate, intégrense, únanse to us, dream and they construct a better world Is possible! Eleonora Bruzual [email protected] Publisher

Translated just 4 U... :p

This kind of reminds me of some of the things that have been floating around the web the past couple years. Does anybody have a photograph of the author or an interview to verify his actual existance?

Yes I know about that, is that supposed to be a Spanish newspaper? :rolleyes:
The fact is it's a Jewish run hate site run for the purpose of promoting discord between Christians and Muslims. One of the objectives mentioned in the Protocols of Zion which is wrongly claimed to be a forgery.
If Europeans died causing a loss of culture, I would suggest that must be the 20 to 30 million Christians that died in the Jewish run Soviet gulags rather than the ficticious 6 million Jews that certainly, and without doubt, never died at Auschwitz.
We have a quite a few Muslim immigrants here in the UK and of course they are very welcome, they add a lot to the economy. A few naturally get upset over the millions of Muslims the US has killed in Iraq since 1991.

Looks like there are still some people over there in Europe who still buy into the whole Protocals of Zion non-sense. You do know that it's a massive hoax and that only an ignorant fool would take it seriously.

By the way, where is your evidence that the Soviet gulags were run by Jews?

Only a dumb American would believe that 6 million Jews died at Auschwitz, the highest estimates put the number at 1.5 million. Still too many I agree, but bearing in mind WW" had around 100 million deaths in Europe, the figure is not out of line in comparisons to total populations. http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~garwood/tr/po/pol2.html
But in any case, the UK being Christian nation perhaps we should concern ourselves more with the 20 to 30 million deaths in the Soviet Union under Jewish Communism.

It's not only "dumb Americans" that believe six million Jews dies in the camps. It seems there are Europeans that believe it as well.

When I hear people talk about "Jewish Communism" what I really hear that person say is "I'm bigoted idiot who will believe just about anything as long as it feeds my racist beliefs".

I´m spanish citizen. The article of discussion in this topic WAS NOT published here by a serious newspaper(this article is so stupid that is no for considering). This article it´s only a "personal" opinion writed in a "blog" in internet and of course as a spanish citizen I think this is not general opinion here.

Inmigration phenomenon (all people included muslims) is due to the tremendous ecomonic difference created in the world specially from the second world war and is direct responsability between others of USA (and also european countries).

The actual estrategy of looking for "enemies"of the nation (Osama, terrorists, muslims, etc, etc....) it´s only the way to tray maintain actual economic position in the world. And of course to maintain the amount of dollars that earns the military industry with these "important" wars "for saving us". Iraq war it´s only for oil. All the other considerations are false.

What´s incredible for me is how american people don´t realize of this. Nobody in USA is able to discover that Iraq´s war it´s only for oil?

This is not an attack to USA. I like USA and the human values they suport but is necessary a better communication between american people and the rest of cultures.

Sorry for mistakes writing this. Bye. Hasta pronto...

Hey Spainard, you better wake up the Caliphate is making a pilgrimage to your shores once again and about to repeat history! :blink:

Toma Tu

It is unfortunate that while this country has the potential to do much good in the world, there are far too many in this nation who walk around in a cloud unable to see long term. They believe in the boogy man an that the world is out to get them.

Given the statement that Cheney made in 1994 (see the thread I started on this forum) a very strong argument can be made that this war was conducted as a power play to establish a base in the Middle East and secondly for monetary gain. This had nothing to do with a threat to the US (or anyone else for that matter), it had nothing to do with 9/11.

It is unfortunate that while this country has the potential to do much good in the world, there are far too many in this nation who walk around in a cloud unable to see long term.

So your saying this country does'nt do much good in the world?

They believe in the boogy man an that the world is out to get them.

...And some have their heads buried in the sand hoping that 9/11 was just a bad dream and think the "religion of peace" is just mis-understood. :lol:

I´m spanish citizen. The article of discussion in this topic WAS NOT published here by a serious newspaper(this article is so stupid that is no for considering). This article it´s only a "personal" opinion writed in a "blog" in internet and of course as a spanish citizen I think this is not general opinion here.

Inmigration phenomenon (all people included muslims) is due to the tremendous ecomonic difference created in the world specially from the second world war and is direct responsability between others of USA (and also european countries).

The actual estrategy of looking for "enemies"of the nation (Osama, terrorists, muslims, etc, etc....) it´s only the way to tray maintain actual economic position in the world. And of course to maintain the amount of dollars that earns the military industry with these "important" wars "for saving us". Iraq war it´s only for oil. All the other considerations are false.

What´s incredible for me is how american people don´t realize of this. Nobody in USA is able to discover that Iraq´s war it´s only for oil?

This is not an attack to USA. I like USA and the human values they suport but is necessary a better communication between american people and the rest of cultures.

Sorry for mistakes writing this. Bye. Hasta pronto...

Su inglés quebrado casi hace su poste believable...
almost... :p
B) UT

Back