Spin The Cockroach

Which executive should receive the Cockroach game?

• Bruce Lakefield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan Crellin

• Bruce Ashby

• Jerry Glass

• Chris Chiames

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2003
Visit site
I have not doubt cause some stress within the hallowed halls of CCY over the past couple of week. I was trying to find a way to make up for it and came across this little computer game. I only have one copy and I'm torn between choices as to who to send it too. Of course at that point I thought I would let the board decide.

Since UVN is off eating corn some where and I don't know how to do a poll, why don't you post your vote here in this thread and I'll keep a tally and send the game to the winner at the end of the week. :D

Well for what ever reason you have to click on it to see it. Sorry about that.

View attachment 2795

I vote for LIME BOY. I understand from friends at US he has trouble sleeping at night. It seems he dreams of roaches all night and when they get mad they bite. Keeps him up all night.Maybe the game will help.

Alysia said:
I vote for LIME BOY. I understand from friends at US he has trouble sleeping at night. It seems he dreams of roaches all night and when they get mad they bite. Keeps him up all night.Maybe the game will help.
[post="264675"][/post]​
:D Sounds good to me

I decided to vote for Uncle Al, since he's probably done the most to screw with employees and passengers of anyone at CCY. Therefore, he must have the most free time to play games and needs it the most of any of the CCY braintrust.

Now if BBB were still there to teach him some board games... ;) Wonder if he likes mini-golf?

Well the big surprise is the 2B’s only got three votes between them, and one of those hasn’t even received one vote yet. Ashby is either not stressed out, or you want him to remain that way

I figured that Mr. Chiames would be in the lead having to deal with the press and all. Do you have no sympathy for man who is having such bad dreams?

I’m not sure if the votes for Uncle Al are in sympathy or not. I guess he could be stressed out if he reads in the paper everyday that someone is calling for his job to be eliminated.

Then there is the wanna B, Mr. Glass. I wonder why he got four votes.

Well with 24 hours to go, MPA has a commanding lead. Looks like he has it all "wrapped" up. The surprise is how many votes were from people with in the halls of CCY. Wonder what that means? :unsure:

Well it looks like MPA is the winner. Let's all hope he enjoys the game!!!!

Maybe he will even post on here and let us all know if it works. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back