States Finally Getting Fed Up With Obama

Well..........breaking news...............The Supreme court just cleared the way for Chrysler to sell out to Fiat !

Just makes my next car buying decision that much easier, since I will not not consider Chrysler or Government Motors ! :shock:

I don't know. Fiat owns Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa and Lancia. Those are some of the best names in automobiles. If some of that technology crosses over into Chrysler, they could be producing some kick ass cars. I guess time will tell if this was a good move or not.

Just makes my next car buying decision that much easier, since I will not not consider Chrysler or Government Motors ! :shock:
I sort of have to agree on this one..

I do not necessarily feel the issue is Fiat acquiring Chrysler (without any cash payments, as I understand they are using small car technology in lieu of any payment)

the point would be there were no real bids and furthermore how much taxpayer money was pumped into Chrysler only to turn around for them to be sold out to Fiat? werent the executives of Chrysler just recently in DC begging for tax payer money?

shouldnt all that money be repaid at least?? oh wait a minute they filed bankruptcy, oh well!

the taxpayers got shafted on that deal too..

this is clearly an outrage..

where I am at, small car technology does not get you through the snow in 4 feet of ice and snow on the roads either..