Still Short F/a's

galleyguy4u2 said:
Believe me none of us are waiting for the "silver platter." Our care for each other and our Unity speak volumes. I guess you have seen that exhibited from the TWA'ers.

So I guess I am going to sit here and await recall while I <we> help our brothers and sisters.

BTW: Coldplay is a very befitting name you use.
[post="168094"][/post]​

well there you go, this was the reply I was waiting for Thank you sir for your candid reply. I wish you came along earlier so we could have avoided the nastiness displayed in here by others, including me. Maybe my first post was a little bit harsh, my apologies, wasn't meant to be. I was just reading all the back posts and it seems like it's still the same ole people, complaining about the same ole stuff, and it looked like they hadn't done anything else but sit on their ass for the past 2 - 3 years.
I haven't posted in quite a while because I found this forum to be quite nasty with replies whenever someone misunderstands the post. You get peppered with insults about your intelligence and spelling because it does not conform to their "guidelines" on how you ask questions about TWA'rs and/or furloughs. Sure enough, this has happened AGAIN. It's just childish behavior, quite tiring and redundant. I have no time for it, honestly.

But kudos to you sir, you answered my question, even if I know you were mad about it. Thank you very much, seriously.

coldplay said:
btw it's "WHATEVER YOU'RE taking..." and not "What Ever Your taking....", it makes a lot more sense.
[post="168095"][/post]​

So says the guy who starts his paragraph and sentence's with lower case letters. Thanks for that advice.

coldplay said:
My God! I do hope most of you furloughs had found something else to do by now instead of waiting for the skies to open up and hope for a recall, or is it really that hard to find a job these days (especially a job which pays more than an AA Flight Attendant's )???

I assure you I'm working, and working damn harder than I did as a flight attendant. But you seem to miss the point. I've been a flight attendant for 32 years because I love it. If I wanted to do something else I would have quit years ago.

And yes, it is hard to find a job that pays as much as an AA FA makes. Have you pounded the pavement lately? And some of us have extenuating circumstances, such as a wife and two kids, which makes working a standard 8 hr day difficult. Looking forward to recall has nothing to do with "manna from heaven." It's simply a statement that although I actually enjoy what I'm doing now, I intend to go back.
If not and since you're willing to stick your NECK out
I'm a cautious person by nature, and I don't make blind predictions. "Sticking my neck out" means that after carefully watching the numbers, I think a pre-holiday recall is highly likely. I'll stay away from Iraq, thank you.

coldplay said:
My God! I do hope most of you furloughs had found something else to do by now instead of waiting for the skies to open up and hope for a recall, or is it really that hard to find a job these days (especially a job which pays more than an AA Flight Attendant's )???

If not and since you're willing to stick your NECK out, I heard there's a lot of openings for truck drivers in Iraq. Pay is a lot more but with less BS than with AA.
[post="167796"][/post]​

This sounds like a comment John WAArd would make. Are you related to the idiot?

kirkpatrick said:
I assure you I'm working, and working damn harder than I did as a flight attendant. But you seem to miss the point. I've been a flight attendant for 32 years because I love it. If I wanted to do something else I would have quit years ago.

And yes, it is hard to find a job that pays as much as an AA FA makes. Have you pounded the pavement lately? And some of us have extenuating circumstances, such as a wife and two kids, which makes working a standard 8 hr day difficult. Looking forward to recall has nothing to do with "manna from heaven." It's simply a statement that although I actually enjoy what I'm doing now, I intend to go back.

I'm a cautious person by nature, and I don't make blind predictions. "Sticking my neck out" means that after carefully watching the numbers, I think a pre-holiday recall is highly likely. I'll stay away from Iraq, thank you.
[post="168209"][/post]​

=============================================

mike;
I'm a bit surprised you allowed "cold play" to bait you into a response !!

He sounds like a Fist Class "DH" !!!!!!!!!!

"deleted by moderator"

NH/BB's

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
=============================================

mike;
I'm a bit surprised you allowed "cold play" to bait you into a response !!

He sounds like a Fist Class "DH" !!!!!!!!!!

"deleted by moderator"

NH/BB's
[post="169558"][/post]​

NHBB,

LOL!!!

Maybe he is a First Class "FU" !!!!!!!!!!

"deleted by moderator"

LiveInAHotel said:
NHBB,

LOL!!!

Maybe he is a First Class "FU" !!!!!!!!!!

"deleted by moderator"
[post="169596"][/post]​

================================================

Hotel,

The FIRST thing "I" need to do, is learn how to spell "First"( like in First Class), I spelled it "Fist", so critisism "starts at home" !!!!

Having said that, "DH" is as strong a word(FOR NOW), that I care to direct towards "Cold Play". (Should "Cold Play" be a "she", I'll have to reconsider my wording) :shock: :shock: ,\.

Bottom line, to me It's a "class-LESS " Act to IMHO, "talk down" to F/a's who are laid off, when they much rather be working.

Again, these are just the opinions of one ol' RETIRED FSC !!!

NH/BB's

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Again, these are just the opinions of one ol' RETIRED FSC !!!
NH/BB's
[post="169680"][/post]​

NHBB,

How is the retired life treating you in our lovely state on NH? I will be joining you after my 777 payout! :up:

Latest posts

Back