Support The Flight Attendants

Bob Owens

Veteran
Sep 9, 2002
As Jim Little tries to keep the TWU out of the fight one TWU Local has already stepped up to the plate in support of the AFA.

No matter where you stand on the TWU-AMFA debate credit is due to Mr McDaniel. Local 556 is more fortunate than most of the TWU/ATD Locals in that they have control over their contract and their Local.

Let Little and Thom McDaniel, the President of TWU Local 556 know where you stand. Applaud Thom for his courage and leadership and back Little into a corner so he has no choice but to support the AFA. No matter what our differences are as union people this is one case where we must all stand together for as Ben Franklin said: "If we do not hang together , we will be hung seperately", or something like that.

You can contact them here.
Tom McDaniel [email protected]

James Concessions Little [email protected]

Thom McDaniel had better watch it! How dare he and his local show support to the AFA! This threatens the TWU dues flow and ATD officer management bribes! He needs to be put on trial and his local declared a rogue within the TWU!

*copied from labor issues...your AMFA leader at work!

Decision 2004
post Today, 12:54 AM
Post #34

Group Icon
Group: Founders Club
Member No.: 3,622

Another mind blowing weak attempt to cover up the truth.

Not enough nads to with-hold production, so the AFL-CIO will go hold hands and candles instead. And a desire for a frilly wardrobe as well.

What girlie men they are.

Yeah, that'll fix our problems, let's go have a gay and lesbian candle light vigil and shed tears in front of george W.

Sorry, I wont be their to help expose the weaker side of organized labor in 2004.

Early Labor Leaders are rolling in their graves at this one.

Drippy Quill said:
*copied from labor issues...your AMFA leader at work!

Decision 2004
post Today, 12:54 AM
Post #34
Group Icon
Group: Founders Club
Member No.: 3,622
Another mind blowing weak attempt to cover up the truth.

Not enough nads to with-hold production, so the AFL-CIO will go hold hands and candles instead. And a desire for a frilly wardrobe as well.

What girlie men they are.

Yeah, that'll fix our problems, let's go have a gay and lesbian candle light vigil and shed tears in front of george W.

Sorry, I wont be their to help expose the weaker side of organized labor in 2004.

Early Labor Leaders are rolling in their graves at this one.
[post="227998"][/post]​

I don't know who you are and I have nothing against other airline unions. But, to show support for flight attendants isn't emasculating and to use phrases such as "girlie men" and "frilly wardrobe" is very, very offensive. You should be ashamed of yourself.

czerny said:
I don't know who you are and I have nothing against other airline unions. But, to show support for flight attendants isn't emasculating and to use phrases such as "girlie men" and "frilly wardrobe" is very, very offensive. You should be ashamed of yourself.
[post="228719"][/post]​

In all fairness I dont think Drippy wrote that one but under the TWU rules, if he cuts and pastes something it automatically means thats as if he said it, at least thats what TWU officials said while under oath. But he did write this;

Fish fear me, women want me...they will throw themselves at the Dripster..want my overage Booby?

--------------------

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!...HAHAHA!!

Not much better is it? By the way he says he will be in DC tomorrow, it sure beats working, even if TWU officers like AA Mech said that the F/As are brainless for fighting back. By the way he is supposed to be there tomorrow too.

True Booby...I will be there in DC...will you show your support and use your D1's for a purpose? Or will you come up with a lame excuse and do all your support from your keyboard? That's what I thought, you're "all hat and no cattle"!

Correct again Booby...I did not write that, but did cut/paste giving full credit to the writer...the VP of AMFA Local 12 in TUL....nice guy...a real leader and role model....HAHAHA!!!

.....and fish do fear me!

Drippy Quill said:
True Booby...I will be there in DC...will you show your support and use your D1's for a purpose? Or will you come up with a lame excuse and do all your support from your keyboard? That's what I thought, you're "all hat and no cattle"!

Correct again Booby...I did not write that, but did cut/paste giving full credit to the writer...the VP of AMFA Local 12 in TUL....nice guy...a real leader and role model....HAHAHA!!!

.....and fish do fear me!
[post="228810"][/post]​

Sure I will show my support but as stated already I have other committments, to my family. My daughter has worked hard practicing daily for a concert, and I will not dissapoint her. Maybe thats lame to you, but not to me, or her.

By the way are you taking a PV or are you on UB?