SW Employees are (angry)!

During the Dave Seigel regime when US was on their deathbed, you wouldnt believe the crass, insensitive remakrs I put up with when non reving on WN......my advise to WN.....PUT UP WUTH THE INCONVENIENCE...AND BY THE WAY RESPECT YOUR COMPETITION....REMEMBER EASTERN WAS FLYING HIGH AT ONE TIME AS WELL

WOW <_< I can honestly chime in as an impartial observer :rolleyes:

Dr. WN LUV does not fly in my corner of the world...yet...so let me say how bogus this is. Let me also state that this actually happening would not surprise me.

Why would LCC send LUV back to security? It makes no sense and if it bothers you, one may wonder 'why'??? :eek:

No this is TSA. They can't target real threats so they settle for employees! They in return aren't pure as the driven snow ;) We are all human after all.

I've said it before, I have seen US fas being screened while pilots wait in frustration. I've seen pilots angry while they put on their belts and shoes. One might say is there a conspiracy to make LCC flights late on the part of TSA?

I say "Welcome to today's World!" US can't dictate security anymore than LUV can. Keep in mind that WN doesn't fly here...yet! I really don't believe an airline can waste security resources to inconvenience a rival airline's employees. This is TSA that wants U to know who's boss.

PHX, if I'm not wrong, is a testing ground for TSA airport and airline employee screening expected to be enforced by 2011 or so.

Latest posts