SWA F/A's Get First Offer...

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Looks like our F/A's get their first offer from co. Hopefully it's not as bad as our mechanics first offer was. Article states co. wanted it done by Nov 1st so not to pass their yearly raises time frame. Whatever that means, huh?
Wondering why SWA didn't just offer an extension instead. However, I do know many F/A's that want to fix some QOL issues and work out something better about the downtime they all have.
Good luck to our F/A's. We mechanics will stand with you in you efforts of retaining a new contract. God forbid you all have to wait as long as we did.

Southwest Airlines flight attendants react to new contract offer

Reactions: B737 driver
Looks like our F/A's get their first offer from co. Hopefully it's not as bad as our mechanics first offer was. Article states co. wanted it done by Nov 1st so not to pass their yearly raises time frame. Whatever that means, huh?
Wondering why SWA didn't just offer an extension instead. However, I do know many F/A's that want to fix some QOL issues and work out something better about the downtime they all have.
Good luck to our F/A's. We mechanics will stand with you in you efforts of retaining a new contract. God forbid you all have to wait as long as we did.

Southwest Airlines flight attendants react to new contract offer
I doubt it, SWA won't give the store away. But with the Max issues they don't need pissed off F/A.

So here we are a year after the F/A's started their nego's and they have met only 18 times and T/A on 5 out of 35 (easy) articles. At that rate they have 7 more years at 5 articles per year. They are doing the same to them as they did to us. Dragging, dragging and dragging out nego's. I wish our F/A's the best of luck and suggest you all just buckle up for the "long" ride. Not the same co. when we hired on...

Southwest Airlines exec: Flight attendant labor negotiations may 'take years'