Pit-Phl-Pit and Us f/a's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't commute, but have had GREAT service on several carriers for vacation travel.

We're trained safety professionals, but the fortunate reality of our jobs is cokes and peanuts.
If we can't all be nice, especially to people in our same line of work, then we're doing it wrong.

IMHO

I don't commute, but have had GREAT service on several carriers for vacation travel.

We're trained safety professionals, but the fortunate reality of our jobs is cokes and peanuts.
If we can't all be nice, especially to people in our same line of work, then we're doing it wrong.

IMHO
Kindness begets kindness.
I just hope we are as nice to you as you are to us!
LCC loves LUV! :up:

Actually, if I didn't know better, I'd say that avion has created a new handle and is posing as a Southwest employee - he's made several posts (as avion) about the number of US employees who fly Southwest between PIT and PHL. When posting as a US employee, he's pot stirring. When posting as a Southwest employee, he might get other US employees ticked off at WN. Just a thought.
Actually I don't think this is avion.......the post was too gramatically correct. Now if the entire post was one huge sentence which gramatically is on par with a first grader.....then I would think it was avion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts