Tampa Hangar-just One Of Three Hundred

We all know bush is the expert on drugs and alcohol. His daughters are just like daddy.

Seatacus said:
Seems to me I've seen someone light your fuse a few times :eek:
I have to agree, just go back to the A/C 709 thread where he got pissed off at me!

A320 Driver said:
Maybe they should have given everyone two weeks notice so they could ransack the place...again. History is on the company's side on this one folks. Blame the few IAM hotheads that force this kind of responce. Once again many good and honest employees are hurt by a few bad apples. Every union has em'.

A320 Driver
So, now those p1ssed employees go to other stations and are angry and unmotivated. They probably "ransacked" the other places they worked too.....What happened at TPA was downright disgusting and was a grand display of what is wrong with US Airways. Let's boldface lie to our employees and tell them that there is no intention of shutting the hangar down, then show up in the middle of the night with an armada of corporate security and pull a Gestapo raid. Only cowards do that, but then again our management team has no set anyway

Laid off and p1ssed off.

A320 Driver Posted on: Apr 28 2004, 01:07 AM

Replies: 73
Views: 2,610 It was a mistake for 700 to start this thread. It was a bigger mistake for me to respond to it. This is not the time or place to discuss these issues and nothing good will come of any of this. For my part in this, I am deeply sorry. My goal was to calm fears. The result was quite the opposite. This much is true: A/C 704 was a good ship when she was parked in CLT today. I have no knowledge or clue what happened after that.

I'm placing myself in the cornfield for good. You folks have at it. I've had enough.

Over and out.

delldude said:
drugs and john kerry...there's a pair of losing propositions. :lol:
We are going to have to wait and see what happens Dell...I don't believe either are losing propositions. We need major reforms in both areas, after all what we now have is ignorance.

;)

Latest posts