Texas judge warns of civil war if Obama is re-elected

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
You forgot to mention the part where he said about Obama giving up US sovereignty as a catalyst for a response.

Nah, pretty sure I did not forget to mention that. I figured the little I did mention was embrassing enough for Head. The rest of the article just confirms that he is unstable and unfit for elected office.

Nah, pretty sure I did not forget to mention that. I figured the little I did mention was embrassing enough for Head. The rest of the article just confirms that he is unstable and unfit for elected office.

"The rest of the article just confirms that he is unstable and unfit for elected office." I know someone else that fits this description !

OHHHHH. You're funny. You think of that on your own or did your mommy help you? Let us know when you have an orgginal thought. Hopefully it will not hurt you to much as I know you have never had one before and at your age it could harm you. Given the history of your posts it is unlikely to ever happen.

I wish Texas would just leave the United States and become its own country. Then we could bring in Puerto Rico as our 50th state and we wouldn't even have to worry about changing the number of stars on our flag.

Texas is not the only problem. Look at Akns and Missouri. Florida and Bush. The list goes on. I think that Lincoln might have been wrong in trying to save the Union. Perhaps it would have been better to let the South secede.

How do I know which religion is the right one?

Not sure how any of this has anything to do with a judge making an irresponsible statement like that.

So to review. You say I missed something but you don't seem to know what. You say I should find religion but don't know which one is right. And now you admit that no one cares. Makes perfect sense.

How? Faith precludes the existence of proof. That's why it's called faith. More importantly, why would I bother if if it were possible?

Latest posts

Back