Texas judge warns of civil war if Obama is re-elected

The founding fathers were quite forward thinking when they drafted the Constitution. Much of it is formed the way it is to keep any one person or group from getting too much power.

What we have to remember is nothing is perfect and we must always be vigilant to preserve what cost us so much to get.

For something like what that judge is suggesting to come to pass you will most likely see a series of several events take place. Are there warning signs happening now? You be the judge from the list below.

1. The population would have to be disarmed- that is a major goal of the current administration. The UN "treaty" talk going on about "one world" gun standards and other avenues they are pursuing. IF...and I stress IF the fast and furious thing goes higher than Eric Holder and it was intended to fabricate a "gun running" problem that could be used to further that goal that would be another red flag on top of whats there.

2. The information avalible to the population would have to be controlled. We already have most of the mainstream media more interested in causing controversy than reporting the news. The fact that the term "White Hispanic" seems to have been created just to stir sh&t along with editing to make one thing appear as another is just one example in a long list. Now combine that with the administrations "emergency plan" to shut down the internet in time of national crisis under the guise of limiting terrorist activity, along with already in the works rules on the amount of food and supplies that any civilian can own before they are considered "a terrorist risk" and we add another red flag.

3. The money would have to be controlled. There are already ideas and proposals being pushed for the govt. takeover of 401k's and IRA's using the excuse that the govt. can manage YOUR money better than YOU can and that they know what you need better than you do so they will dole out what they feel you need. Any large purchase using cash already will probably get you investigated, buying an airline ticket using cash WILL get you flagged and looked at.

4. Normally for any kind of dictator type take over you need an enemy..one that the population can grab hold of for all their problems. Lately the 1% rich folks seems to be a repeating idea in the administration.

5. Term limits would have to be done away with. Right now there is only so much damage that can be done by any one administration in an 8 year period. BUT we have already had a Democrat govenor publically state that "We should suspend elections so congress can figure this out" without risk of being voted out--- Bev Purdue <D> North Carolina-- in reference to the budget deadlock of last year. Yes I am aware that is not a founding fathers thing but was put in place by FDR. That in my opinion is by and far his best contribution to our country, the 8 year term limit on the presidency. It could have been the vanity of a dying president so he could be the longest serving ever...or it may have been the result of the world events he saw during his term and the carnage that resulted.

6. Elections would need to....appear to happen. Right now we have to show a picture ID to drive a car, ride a plane, buy a car, withdraw money from your bank, buy ammo in some states, buy a gun, pick up hospital record etc etc etc....But the administration is against showing an ID to vote. Why?

7. A general disregard of the rules of the land and a "ruling class" would need to be put in place. Lybia comes to mind and the statement from the Commander in Chief in a rather annoyed tone of "The Constitution has nothing to do with this" when he went around congress to enter the fight and actually turned control of a United States Navy Battlegroup over to a foreign power. The fact that Obamacare does NOT apply to members of congress or Obama....the people that made it binding on you should not be forgotten.

Now any one of these alone is not much of a threat, most presidents in the modern era are guilty of at least one of the above at some point in their administration. The fact that we seem to be dealing with most of the above list in this administration I think should make us wary as United States Citizens.

Don't ever think it cannot happen here. History on this planet is full of "It can't happen here" dark chapters of human existance.

How? Faith precludes the existence of proof. That's why it's called faith. More importantly, why would I bother if if it were possible?

Your signature starts with two words.... Without God.

Are you trying to say there is no God?

Now any one of these alone is not much of a threat, most presidents in the modern era are guilty of at least one of the above at some point in their administration. The fact that we seem to be dealing with most of the above list in this administration I think should make us wary as United States Citizens.

Don't ever think it cannot happen here. History on this planet is full of "It can't happen here" dark chapters of human existance.

They thought it could never happen in the 1930's and we see how that turned out.

Nah, pretty sure I did not forget to mention that. I figured the little I did mention was embrassing enough for Head. The rest of the article just confirms that he is unstable and unfit for elected office.

Unstable and unfit by whose standards?
A citizen exercises his first amendment right and now he's unfit and unstable?
Maybe you ought to digest what he is suggesting to our sovereignty.
The left has always had this little problem with sovereignty and that pesky Constitution you know.
And you want four more years from a guy who would drop our sovereignty in the swipe of a pen.
Now who's unstable?

The founding fathers were quite forward thinking when they drafted the Constitution. Much of it is formed the way it is to keep any one person or group from getting too much power.

What we have to remember is nothing is perfect and we must always be vigilant to preserve what cost us so much to get.

For something like what that judge is suggesting to come to pass you will most likely see a series of several events take place. Are there warning signs happening now? You be the judge from the list below.

1. The population would have to be disarmed- that is a major goal of the current administration. The UN "treaty" talk going on about "one world" gun standards and other avenues they are pursuing. IF...and I stress IF the fast and furious thing goes higher than Eric Holder and it was intended to fabricate a "gun running" problem that could be used to further that goal that would be another red flag on top of whats there.

2. The information avalible to the population would have to be controlled. We already have most of the mainstream media more interested in causing controversy than reporting the news. The fact that the term "White Hispanic" seems to have been created just to stir sh&t along with editing to make one thing appear as another is just one example in a long list. Now combine that with the administrations "emergency plan" to shut down the internet in time of national crisis under the guise of limiting terrorist activity, along with already in the works rules on the amount of food and supplies that any civilian can own before they are considered "a terrorist risk" and we add another red flag.

3. The money would have to be controlled. There are already ideas and proposals being pushed for the govt. takeover of 401k's and IRA's using the excuse that the govt. can manage YOUR money better than YOU can and that they know what you need better than you do so they will dole out what they feel you need. Any large purchase using cash already will probably get you investigated, buying an airline ticket using cash WILL get you flagged and looked at.

4. Normally for any kind of dictator type take over you need an enemy..one that the population can grab hold of for all their problems. Lately the 1% rich folks seems to be a repeating idea in the administration.

5. Term limits would have to be done away with. Right now there is only so much damage that can be done by any one administration in an 8 year period. BUT we have already had a Democrat govenor publically state that "We should suspend elections so congress can figure this out" without risk of being voted out--- Bev Purdue <D> North Carolina-- in reference to the budget deadlock of last year. Yes I am aware that is not a founding fathers thing but was put in place by FDR. That in my opinion is by and far his best contribution to our country, the 8 year term limit on the presidency. It could have been the vanity of a dying president so he could be the longest serving ever...or it may have been the result of the world events he saw during his term and the carnage that resulted.

6. Elections would need to....appear to happen. Right now we have to show a picture ID to drive a car, ride a plane, buy a car, withdraw money from your bank, buy ammo in some states, buy a gun, pick up hospital record etc etc etc....But the administration is against showing an ID to vote. Why?

7. A general disregard of the rules of the land and a "ruling class" would need to be put in place. Lybia comes to mind and the statement from the Commander in Chief in a rather annoyed tone of "The Constitution has nothing to do with this" when he went around congress to enter the fight and actually turned control of a United States Navy Battlegroup over to a foreign power. The fact that Obamacare does NOT apply to members of congress or Obama....the people that made it binding on you should not be forgotten.

Good post but I guarantee the OP will have a problem seeing things your way.

3381703721_b2f69229a0.jpg

• Banned

1. No gun control law has been passed in the past 4 years.

1. The information is out there but you have to look for it. With all the electronic media out there it is very difficult to maintain a secret or to hide information.

2. There are a lot of crazy proposals out there that never take off. What of it?

3. Yea yea, the poor pitiful helpless rich people. Good grief. The rich have been stealing money out of the pockets of the poor for centuries.

4. Her reference was to Congress not the POTUS and it is a comment not a proposed piece of legislation that nearly passed. She is an idiot. Not like there have not been other politicians who made outlandish comments are there?

5. Perhaps you could do a little research beyond the conservative talking points and find out &hellip;. or not. Up to you.

6. Perhaps you should loo into how treaty agreements work before talking about them &hellip; or not. Up to you. There are quite a few laws that do not apply to Congress. And this surprises you? Politicians are hypocrites and feel they are better than the rest. What else is new?

Anything can happen. I could sprout wings and fly off. I do not see that in my future. The level of paranoia that you folks on the right have is truly amazing. I found it interesting that you failed to mention any of the nut jobs on your side of the aisle. Actually, I take that back. It's not surprising at all.

• Banned
Unstable and unfit by whose standards?
A citizen exercises his first amendment right and now he's unfit and unstable?
Maybe you ought to digest what he is suggesting to our sovereignty.
The left has always had this little problem with sovereignty and that pesky Constitution you know.
And you want four more years from a guy who would drop our sovereignty in the swipe of a pen.
Now who's unstable?

Mine

I believe his comments are irrational.

I tried, it gave me the runs.

Coming from the side that has no problem restricting US citizens rights because they disagree with them.

There is nothing in reality to suggest that what you say has any link to the truth. And even if it were, do you think the system that the US has in place would allow one person that much power to secede power of the US to some other entity? Please tell me you are not that stupid.

Given your unsubstantiated rants...... you.

1. No gun control law has been passed in the past 4 years.

1. The information is out there but you have to look for it. With all the electronic media out there it is very difficult to maintain a secret or to hide information.

2. There are a lot of crazy proposals out there that never take off. What of it?

3. Yea yea, the poor pitiful helpless rich people. Good grief. The rich have been stealing money out of the pockets of the poor for centuries.

4. Her reference was to Congress not the POTUS and it is a comment not a proposed piece of legislation that nearly passed. She is an idiot. Not like there have not been other politicians who made outlandish comments are there?

5. Perhaps you could do a little research beyond the conservative talking points and find out &hellip;. or not. Up to you.

6. Perhaps you should loo into how treaty agreements work before talking about them &hellip; or not. Up to you. There are quite a few laws that do not apply to Congress. And this surprises you? Politicians are hypocrites and feel they are better than the rest. What else is new?

Anything can happen. I could sprout wings and fly off. I do not see that in my future. The level of paranoia that you folks on the right have is truly amazing. I found it interesting that you failed to mention any of the nut jobs on your side of the aisle. Actually, I take that back. It's not surprising at all.

Other than mentioning what party Ms. Purdue is affiliated with I don't believe anything in my post referenced which party nut jobs i was referring to. In fact the part about the single best contribution of a president was referring to a Democrat President.

Had you been born in the early 1900's judging from your list of responses to my post especially Number 3, you sir would have been a prime candidate for a high ranking position in the Nazi Party. Take the term "rich people" out of it and insert "Jewish" in the same place and you have the basis of the Nazi parties rise to power.

Mine

I believe his comments are irrational.

I tried, it gave me the runs.

Coming from the side that has no problem restricting US citizens rights because they disagree with them.

There is nothing in reality to suggest that what you say has any link to the truth. And even if it were, do you think the system that the US has in place would allow one person that much power to secede power of the US to some other entity? Please tell me you are not that stupid.

Given your unsubstantiated rants...... you.

You must refer to Pelosi and others wanting to restrict first amendment rights?
I've seen this time and time again from the left and it makes me shudder.
They're the ones who want to do away with that pesky old Constitution too.

The Judge only implied what an unrestrained Obama (Tell Vlad I'll be more flexible after the election) could be capable of with nothing to lose politically speaking.

LOL, with the political moves that were made by the left when in control of two branches of the government and you make a statement that bizzare?

Remember, you don't know anything, only Harry, Nancy and Barry know whats best.

• Banned
I was referring to marriage rights, women's rights as two.examples. Do you have any examples?

I do not agree with your interpretation.

Specifically want political moves?

Sure. What ever you say.

Back