FFOCUS Responds to Tempe --Q4 SOTA FAQ-Question

So, you FFOCUS people don't even work here? SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HELL?
29fhe7sm6.jpg

So, you FFOCUS people don't even work here? SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HELL? Don't you have anything better to do than lurk online and whimper to the employees about the direction that company is headed in? Get serious! You're the ones buying tickets. You're the ones the company is suppose to be listening to. One of my family members was a Chairman's Preferred for years and USAir was interested in her opinion. Stop trying to hustle the employees and start putting pressure on the company. What are you hoping to achieve by lurking around on these boards? Getting ammunition to try to cram up the company's back-side to get a few extra frequent flier miles?

Do we hang around outside the offices of what ever the heck it is you do and try to work ourselves into YOUR conversations? It's a free market. If you don't think USAirways gives you the product you want, tell the MANAGEMENT. If you don't feel satisfied, go someplace else.

Okay....okay.....

I just got done, re-booting my computer....and walking away from it and counting to 1,000....to make sure I read this right....and I did.

I debated about whether or not to respond.....but then something in Patrick Stewart's "facepalm" convinced me it was worth pointing out the obvious....one more time...

It is this: If the good people in Tempe will misrepresent the facts (aka "lie") about something as simple as meeting with FFOCUS, then what else can they and will they be "misrepresenting" the facts on to you and your team?

It's really that simple.

I had a Chemistry Professor at the University of Kansas....Dr. Carl Bricker...worked on the Manhattan project and played a role in developing this country's first nuclear weapons...unbeknownst to him until years after the fact.....

He use to say, during the Chemistry labs and classes we took: "If one number in your research is wrong, you must assume the rest of the numbers in your project are wrong and therefore, start over as none of what you will have researched and written can be trusted to be accurate."

Go from there where you will....

Seems to me, with the lovely state of affairs in terms of employee compensation, you folks could use some allies....we would like to help.

I've been thinking alot about Tempe's response, and I just can't stop asking myself "What would even possess them to exaggerate the facts and mislead the employees into thinking they have an ongoing relationship with FFOCUS?" If they have no interest in dealing with FFOCUS as a group (or individually), why not just be frank about it? Could this be their way of admitting that they should not have kicked FFOCUS to the curb like they did? Could they actually be embarrassed to admit it? I wonder about the psychology behind the response!

I've been thinking alot about Tempe's response, and I just can't stop asking myself "What would even possess them to exaggerate the facts and mislead the employees into thinking they have an ongoing relationship with FFOCUS?" If they have no interest in dealing with FFOCUS as a group (or individually), why not just be frank about it? Could this be their way of admitting that they should not have kicked FFOCUS to the curb like they did? Could they actually be embarrassed to admit it? I wonder about the psychology behind the response!

I wonder about it as well! Are they questioning kicking FFOCUS to the curb or are they wanting to put part of their bad decision-making blame on FFOCUS by saying they did and do have a relationship with the group??

However, I can assure you that FFOCUS had nothing to do with the screw-ups in this merger and we did not have an ongoing relationship because they did not seek it.

For a management team that feels they are as smart as they think they sure are in a fog when it comes to reality. How long do they truly believe they will succeed in treating their most loyal customers and their hard working employees like trash. It's almost as if they are some sort of closed cult and that everyone on the outside is viewed as idiots to them. They are the most incapable, bottom of the barrel, arrogant and idiotic management team I have ever seen. As bad as some were in CCY even THEY were smarter than these bafoons. Their managing style most certainly will come back to bite them at some point. I just hope they don't take the employees and the company down with them when they fall.
Now you truly know how it feels to be a real America West employee. :(

So, you FFOCUS people don't even work here? SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HELL? Don't you have anything better to do than lurk online and whimper to the employees about the direction that company is headed in? Get serious! You're the ones buying tickets. You're the ones the company is suppose to be listening to. One of my family members was a Chairman's Preferred for years and USAir was interested in her opinion. Stop trying to hustle the employees and start putting pressure on the company. What are you hoping to achieve by lurking around on these boards? Getting ammunition to try to cram up the company's back-side to get a few extra frequent flier miles?

Do we hang around outside the offices of what ever the heck it is you do and try to work ourselves into YOUR conversations? It's a free market. If you don't think USAirways gives you the product you want, tell the MANAGEMENT. If you don't feel satisfied, go someplace else.

Huh?? :huh:

1. FFOCUS is comprised of both employees and customers, so some do work here!

2. We did try to dialog with management! That was the point of the thread--management claims we have/had a relationship and they were the ones who ended it!

3. Management lied to employees and we are just setting the record straight!

OK, now I will go back to work grading my students' papers and flying another airline!