Thanks BaRack and Tree Huggers!

Ms Tree said:
Do you have a study that backs up this assertion or this based on your astute observation skills?

Yeah, its in the left wing playbook written by Saul Alinsksy called Rules for Radicals.

obama-rules-for-radicals-from-rush1.jpg

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

You and others on the left have been suckered by these tactics in the news and politics for over 30 years.

And if you don't think so, it worked.

Tree, I'm sure you'd like this book, on original copies the first page was dedicated to the original radical, Satan.

Ms Tree said:
Do you have a study that backs up this assertion or this based on your astute observation skills?
Yeah! It's called Southwinds study of POTUS blaming other POTUS for their shortfalls and has been conducted over the last 54 years!
Anything else?

southwind said:
Yeah! It's called Southwinds study of POTUS blaming other POTUS for their shortfalls and has been conducted over the last 54 years!
Anything else?

Nope.  That pretty much covers it.

southwind said:
Thanks for playing and have a spectacular day!
Every now and then I just have to ask if you have anything to back up your statements.  I cannot remember being dissappointed yet.  This is no exception.

Give us a break Tree.............you and the other Liberal Demorats have been blaming Bush for sh!t, before he was president and you know it!

The U.S. just sold it's final shares for Government Motors, in the end the tax-payers took a 10 billion dollar loss.............Bush's fault, correct?

southwind said:
Give us a break Tree.............you and the other Liberal Demorats have been blaming Bush for sh!t, before he was president and you know it!

The U.S. just sold it's final shares for Government Motors, in the end the tax-payers took a 10 billion dollar loss.............Bush's fault, correct?
Is Bush responsible for anything in your eyes?

When did the bail out take place?  When did the Iraq war take place?

Personally I think Bush was right in bailing out GM.  The US economy was weak and letting GM go under would have put that many more people out of work and on unemployment.  GM seems stronger now than it was and in my opinion the $10 billion loss is far less than the cost of letting them and all thier sub contractors go under. 

How the election was stolen from Maverick and given to Obama....By who?

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn't be further panic out there.

If they had not done that, their estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
We are no better off today than we were 3 months ago because we have a decrease in the equity positions of banks because other assets are going sour by the moment.
http://zerohedge.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-world-almost-came-to-end-at-2pm-on.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog Wonder said:
Must be a very thin book.
Used one sentence per chapter........took a page from your playbook!

Ms Tree said:
Is Bush responsible for anything in your eyes?

When did the bail out take place?  When did the Iraq war take place?

Personally I think Bush was right in bailing out GM.  The US economy was weak and letting GM go under would have put that many more people out of work and on unemployment.  GM seems stronger now than it was and in my opinion the $10 billion loss is far less than the cost of letting them and all thier sub contractors go under. 
GM, like every other company in that position, should have filed BK........................period but, that would have been detrimental to the UAW who backed BaRack...........pay back time at the tax payers expense!

southwind said:
Used one sentence per chapter........took a page from your playbook!

GM, like every other company in that position, should have filed BK........................period but, that would have been detrimental to the UAW who backed BaRack...........pay back time at the tax payers expense!
Bankruptcy requires enough money on the bank to reorganize or creditors willing to foot the bill.  Neither existed at the time which is why they were bailed out.  It would have been Chapter 7 not 11.

Back