Thanks to UA Staff-Great Trip!

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
As most of you know, I am a loyal supporter of US and most importantly the great professionals who work there, who are the reason I remain loyal. Last night I returned from a quick trip to Japan on UA, and I would like to express my appreciation to those UA employees I came in contact with-from the check in agents at JFK and KIX to the club staff at JFK and SFO, and especially the flight crews.
With the recent filing at UA, I honestly didn''t know what to expect- I knew that morale was quite a bit worse at UA, and I knew there was much more animosity toward management there. Well my fears were unfounded-the service was outstanding, the crews were friendly, and they went out of their way to make sure the passengers were comfortable. I had a chance to chat with some of the crews, and I found them to be completely dedicated and confident that they could work through the CH11 situation. As I normally do at US, I will be in contact with UA''s Consumer Affairs Department to send some well deserved praise.
For anyone who might know some crews, my itinerary was:
UA 853 JFK-SFO 12/15
UA 809 SFO-KIX 12/15
UA 810 KIX-SFO 12/20
UA 20 SFO-JFK 12/20
My congratulations for a job well done, and I wish all of you at UA the very best for a happy healthy holiday and a prosperous and secure new year.

THANKS ART
IT GREAT THAT YOU GOT GOOD SERVICE ON UNITED A LITTLE POSITIVE GO'S ALONG WAY
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM UNITED
PS.......PASS THE WORD

THANKS ART
IT GREAT THAT YOU GOT GOOD SERVICE ON UNITED A LITTLE POSITIVE GO'S ALONG WAY
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM UNITED
PS.......PASS THE WORD

Art at ISP,

Glad you had a good trip and thank you for taking the time to write your words of support. Happy Holidays to you and yours and may you continue to receive good service from UAL for many years to come.

Thanks,
ual06

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/21/2002 10:54:14 AM Art at ISP wrote:

As most of you know, I am a loyal supporter of US and most importantly the great professionals who work there, who are the reason I remain loyal. Last night I returned from a quick trip to Japan on UA, and I would like to express my appreciation to those UA employees I came in contact with-from the check in agents at JFK and KIX to the club staff at JFK and SFO, and especially the flight crews.

With the recent filing at UA, I honestly didn't know what to expect- I knew that morale was quite a bit worse at UA, and I knew there was much more animosity toward management there. Well my fears were unfounded-the service was outstanding, the crews were friendly, and they went out of their way to make sure the passengers were comfortable. I had a chance to chat with some of the crews, and I found them to be completely dedicated and confident that they could work through the CH11 situation. As I normally do at US, I will be in contact with UA's Consumer Affairs Department to send some well deserved praise.

For anyone who might know some crews, my itinerary was:

UA 853 JFK-SFO 12/15
UA 809 SFO-KIX 12/15
UA 810 KIX-SFO 12/20
UA 20 SFO-JFK 12/20

My congratulations for a job well done, and I wish all of you at UA the very best for a happy healthy holiday and a prosperous and secure new year.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Well, well, well...

Small world! You are very welcome. How did you like the landing at JFK? Believe it or not I can take credit for that one. I was your First Officer on flt 20 on the 20th, and was at the controls on your trip from SFO. Niel, the captain, does an awsesome job of PR on the PA. I hope you'll spread the good word, and come back to see us! Your Purser, Kimberly is a close friend of mine, and does a wonderful job too.

I honestly believe we have one of the best products out there. If we can get the company out of it's nose dive, I think we have the people, talent, and willpower to rise to the top of the industry once again. Thanks again for the words of praise.

Happy Holidays!

He PM'd me something about the landing being more of a "controlled crash" mentioned the words whiplash and hearnia once or twice....

Just teasin.
9.gif']