That Wacky Schedule Program (or)

crushed said:
In PHL if you are on the Red-eye from Las you will sit.
That flight comes in up to 45 mins early (4:40am) all the time.
No one even clocks in until 5:00...by the time the ramp even touches the flight it's 5:15.
It's been that way for years. CCY doesn't want to pay anyone to be there because if it comes in on time or late those people would be getting paid to do nothing.
[post="240362"][/post]​

Wouldn't it make sense to reschedule the departure time from LAS by 30 minutes, so the flight wouldn't arrive before ramp workers report in PHL?

Seatacus said:
That is because it has to do with customer service. If it was concerning kiosk numbers or fleet launch times? That's is when you get their attention. :(
[post="240270"][/post]​

Couldn't have said it better myself! Your station is not alone. If your read the job description for a US Station Mgr, you'll see that the number one item is be a customer advocate; somewhere around the item three or four you will see "meeting departmental and station goals". In reality customer, service is several places down the list. With those magic "sked to 0", fleet launch, and kiosk useage at the top. I don't fault the station managers as much as those higher in food chain, to whom the station managers report.

I

Latest posts