The "l" Word Again.

I wonder if Jim has evern been reprimanded (just like those pesky PHL reps) by the MEC Chairman (for misrepresentation, no less).......

It's kind of like Lakefield blaming the employees at the employees after the friggen feds wrote a conclusive report that demonstrated without any doubt that management was to blame--stick the head in the sand and spin, spin, spin.

USA320Pilot said:
Here’s the challenge I have with the dialogue and in particular BoeingBoy’s comments.

Prior to reading the Council 41 letter I read BoeingBoy’s comments, which were generally accurate. However, BoeingBoy did not site the author and then after I read the Council 41 letter, I then re-read BoeingBoy’s comments and realized he left how important information.

When a person plagiarizes comments they should state the author said, etc. BoeingBoy did not and he left out parts of the Council 41 post that had misrepresentation.

When I make a post and its paraphrased I state that point. Furthermore, I always site the source, if possible, and if not due to confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, state senior management or sources. Finally, if I state a personal comment I state something like “I believe†or “In my opinionâ€.

There is no question that the Council 41 Reps and their followers have been dishonest in the past and have been publicly reprimanded for misrepresentation. Its clear character and integrity simply do not matter to these individuals, which I believe is inappropriate.

What’s sad is that a bunch of angry and bitter old people cannot get over the fact that the industry has changed and they simply focus on negativity and pessimism. There is more to life than this…

In regard to a further fleet reductions they could occur due to rising fuel prices, and if they do so be it. Remember it's only a job and life goes on.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

P.S. I find it interesting those who have been laid off would rather see the airline fail because they lost their job. That's pretty sad.
[post="255578"][/post]​

all this is sweet and nice
but let me say this:

USA320Pilot said:
Tonight the Boston F/O Rep made the following post:

[What's truly amazing is someone can butcher a reporting job beyond belief, send it out for furloughed and retired pilots to post on our Message Boards, and grown men will blindly buy into it.

Here, then, is the "rest of the story" to the (PHL) Council 41 Newsletter:"

1. Bruce Lakefield did not have a prepared test, certainly didn't read from one, and I never saw him look at a note of any kind.]

I beleive the term you are looking for is TEXT and not test! You are really starting to sound like a bumbling idiot! You may want to step away from the Kool-Aid jug, the fumes seem to be making you dizzy :rolleyes:

Phantom Fixer said:
When Lakefield laments about reducing the Fleet by 30 to 50 acft....

The F/A's...now thier is a group with plenty to look forward too as well...500 more gone by December...and that's without the 30 to 50 fleet reduction rumor growing legs.

The Mechanics...Hundreds departing this month for good.

....PIT has closed Hangars 1 and 2 since then...and the HK Porter building is now vacant and returned to the Allegheny Airport Authority....and Mechanics are rolling out the door by quiting , retiring or accepting Voluntary Furlough by the bus load in all the affected stations.

Res and Fleet are getting shafted in favor of Low paying jobs with 3rd party vendors..
Exactly at what point will all this end? Survey says...not until the doors are closed for good...
[post="255575"][/post]​

All this makes you think why is USAirways even around. I can think of only one reason to line pockets of the management.

USA320Pilot said:
BoeingBoy:

With all due repsect, you're wrong again. You selectively posted comments and did not identify the author. You purposely mislead people and did not post all of the facts.

That directly is a lack of integrity. Instead of posting some of the information, all you need to do is post all of the comments and identify the author, like I and others do.

When would now be a good time for you to be honest about this?

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="255650"][/post]​

USA320Pilot:

With NO due repsect, you're wrong again. You ALWAYS selectively post comments and rarely identify the author unless it is a news clipping. Which you act like are God's own word if you agree with it with what they say. You purposely mislead people and never post all of the facts.

That directly is a lack of integrity. Instead of posting some of the information, all you need to do is post all of the comments and identify the author and stop posting your endless stream of lies and fantasies.

When would now be a good time for you to be honest about this?