The "l" Word Again.

UVN, in regard to the OpEd article, I have said this over-and-over, but you still do not get it. ALPA could care less about what I said, but the IAM called the chairman and complained. Why? The comments were true and the IAM did not want the heat so the MEC chairman had the Communication Committee chairman make the code-a-phone statement to appease the IAM. The IAM wanted a deal, but again were afraid to make the tough call jsut like this time. In the end, the IAM took the largest hit out of anybody.

I find it interesting that people like 700UW and yourself as antagonists fail to cut and paste the other posts, which lack integrity too.

The issue regarding the PHL REps is simple: it’s called ALPA Rep integrity.

UVN, like BoeingBoy you make this really simple.

BoeingBoy, I bet I leave the company before you do with a position that pays more than you and I now earn.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

320 must be smokin sum really good stuff to believe the crap he projectile vomits!!!!!!
usairways_vote_NO said:
320 is getting so deep he is lost in his lies and can't find a way out.

Hey 320 I see why you refuse to debate you get deeper and deeper you can't help yourself!!!

Watch out for that treeeee
[post="255519"][/post]​
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just like you were going to leave the company for a foreign flying job after your pension was terminated?

You are still here spewing your garbage, but I hope you leave so we won't have to read your posts anymore.

usfliboi said:
the above was not a transscript and btw if U has had it, the people with the real bucks dont agree with you.... they are investing their money some invest nothing but a lot of hot air...
[post="255579"][/post]​

usfliboi,

Other than $125 Million from Air Whiskey , where is all this supposed money coming from? Rumors are about regarding Mesa and the Wexford group...but all that is , is an attempt for them to align themselves with U deeper to insure continued High Yield involvement at the actual Mainlines expense in the end.

A major part of U's problem is how we pay our feeders as it stands now. They are not paid based on what the actually produce...but they are paid in full by completing a flight segment , regardless if 1 is on a 19 seater...or 9 on a 50 to 70 seater. Who wouldn't risk a paultry $125 to $150 Million when the pay back is so lofty regardless of the actual accomplishments are in realistic terms?

You never fail to produce a laugh out of me....you offer no tangible substance when other present facts or even humble observations...you are purely about trying to discredit others with a view of what's taking place...and offering No tangible evidence to factually discredit those you disagree with.

The greatest we can hope for in regard to you is this....many hours of flying on an EMB-170...and the loss of ability to pay for internet access in the not too distant future. Sorry if this sounds hurtfull to the good folks working at Mid Atlantic..that's not my true intent.

Jim didn't plagiarize, here's his quote "Here's what Lakefield is reported to have said in the MEC meeting, from people in attendance. Some will seem to be duplicates - they're different people's version of what he said...."

He credited those that were in attendance, without giving names.

Falsely calling someone a plagiarist in a public forum does fall into the category of libel, however.

USA320Pilot said:
BoeingBoy, I bet I leave the company before you do with a position that pays more than you and I now earn.

What class, what style, what finesse, what a public showing of sheer confidence in the "company". :rolleyes: What, you couldn't type 'nah, nah, nah, nah, nah' or 'your mother wears army boots'? :lol:

Tonight the Boston F/O Rep made the following post:

What's truly amazing is someone can butcher a reporting job beyond belief, send it out for furloughed and retired pilots to post on our Message Boards, and grown men will blindly buy into it.

Here, then, is the "rest of the story" to the (PHL) Council 41 Newsletter:"

1. Bruce Lakefield did not have a prepared test, certainly didn't read from one, and I never saw him look at a note of any kind.

2. Lakefield never said, nor implied, that "Seniority equals a 'sense of entitlement.'" Even a village idiot wouldn't say that in front of the leaders of a union, and Lakefield is no idiot.

3. What's conspicuously missing from this Newsletter is perhaps what was the most important thing that Lakefield did say, and it concerns the Company coming back for more.

Here's his verbatim quotes:

"We have done our part on the labor side," and "need to do it on the cost side."

"I think we have a competitive cost structure on the labor side."

4. There was no "standing ovation." This statement is pure bull, and a figment of someone's paranoiac imagination.

USA320Pilot comments: BoeingBoy, I find it interesting you can "blindly" post comments from John Crocker and Dan Von Bargen, wihtout verifying their accuracy, and not from other people from the MEC. The Boston F/O Reps comments are 100% accurate and I heard Lakefield make the comments too? Did you? Or are you passing on only part of the story, again?

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Tonight the Boston F/O Rep made the following post:
1. Bruce Lakefield did not have a prepared test, certainly didn't read from one, and I never saw him look at a note of any kind.
[post="255614"][/post]​
You had to take a test from Lakefield?

USA320Pilot said:
Here's his verbatim quotes:
"We have done our part on the labor side," and "need to do it on the cost side."
"I think we have a competitive cost structure on the labor side."
[post="255614"][/post]​
Just like the first round of concessions, Dave said that was all they needed to make the company succesful, then Bronner threatens liquidation and each group gives again.

Just like when they terminated your pensions?

Just like when Siegel said give more or quit.
USA320Pilot said:
The Boston F/O Reps comments are 100% accurate and I heard Lakefield make the comments too? Did you? Or are you passing on only part of the story, again?
[post="255614"][/post]​

Yep the same guy who you said that the NLRB would come after the RC4, even though the NLRB has nothing to do with airlines and unions, just like he and you said the RC4 would be criminally charged and thrown in jail.

Just face it you have ZERO crediblity.

USA320Pilot said:
There is no question that the Council 41 Reps and their followers have been dishonest in the past and have been publicly reprimanded for misrepresentation. Its clear character and integrity simply do not matter to these individuals, which I believe is inappropriate.

What’s sad is that a bunch of angry and bitter old people cannot get over the fact that the industry has changed and they simply focus on negativity and pessimism. There is more to life than this…

Of all the people on this forum who have spoken with honesty and with facts, I would put BoingBoy at the top. I do not understand why you suddenly sink to the bottom of the tank when major events happen. "angry and bitter old people." my God. I finished my attacks on you personally last year. I just don't get your aim. Greeter.

Greeter,
US320 Pilot is just angry that he was unable to post "Breaking News" regarding the sale of MAA aircraft and slots. I guess he is not as 'insided' as he boasts.

USA320Pilot said:
USA320Pilot comments: BoeingBoy, I find it interesting you can "blindly" post comments from John Crocker and Dan Von Bargen, wihtout verifying their accuracy, and not from other people from the MEC.
[post="255614"][/post]​

You know, it really is pathetic. Once you found that I had used some of the PHL rep's comments you blast off on the assumption that that's all I posted. As usual, ill informed and half cocked (or should I say ill "cocked" and half informed?).

Perhaps instead of being such a small-minded, spiteful excuse for a human being (apologies to real human beings), you'd care to go back and re-read what I posted. You'll find that I included most of your pal Garland's original post on Lakefield's comments, as well as the PHL reps.

You can resume eating cold crow now.....

Jim

BoeingBoy:

With all due repsect, you're wrong again. You selectively posted comments and did not identify the author. You purposely mislead people and did not post all of the facts.

That directly is a lack of integrity. Instead of posting some of the information, all you need to do is post all of the comments and identify the author, like I and others do.

When would now be a good time for you to be honest about this?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Integrity?

You know of no such thing.

Honesty?

You know nothing of it.

Why have you not answered when you said "I do not visit the UA boards"?

Funny we have a link to a topics you started there and commented on.

See you do not know what honesty or integrity are!

Mlt:

Mlt said: “US320 Pilot is just angry that he was unable to post "Breaking News" regarding the sale of MAA aircraft and slots. I guess he is not as 'insided' as he boasts.â€￾

USA320Pilot comments: Where have you been? I have been saying that MDA assets, Piedmont, and PSA could be sold for two months now, since I first learned about it on February 4. In fact, the real reason MDA was not merged into the mainline was of the asset sale option to boost liquidity, if necessary.

Regards,

USA320Pilot