The Party Bus!!!

Fly

Veteran
Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Ananova:

Japanese man gets on Edinburgh party bus instead of airport bus
A Japanese businessman has missed his flight from Edinburgh after getting on an all-night party bus instead of an airport shuttle.
Zenko Kajiyama, 32, from Tokyo, had been intending to catch an evening flight from Edinburgh to London Heathrow for a meeting the next day.
Mr Kajiyama was at Waverley station trying to find the airport bus stop when he saw people boarding a silver coach marked Club Class. The 45-seater bus was actually booked for a mobile birthday party.
He misunderstood the revellers when he asked them if they were going to the airport and ended up touring pubs and clubs. I have very much difficulty understanding how people speak in Edinburgh. I like the Scottish people very much, but their voices - it is difficult and strange to my ears.
I did not understand the people on the bus. They were celebrating and having a good time, and they just nodded their heads when I asked if they were going to the airport. A funny man smiled and said, `Yes, yes'. He was very friendly but - how do you say - cheeky.
They lifted my bags onto the bus, sat me down and I was very pleased with myself. But then the bus stopped and everyone went into a bar. I thought that was strange, but I was enjoying myself too much. They all asked me to join in their party. I got confused - maybe a little drunk. I do not drink alcohol often.
Then I looked at my clock on my hand, too late. I missed my aeroplane. At first I was very angry. I felt stupid. But I was enjoying the bus - I have never been on such a thing before. So I stayed for the whole night because it was funny. And the girls were very pretty too.
I was not lucky with them, I am sad to say. But I did do lots of dancing to the music - great. They should have karaoke too on the bus, then it would be perfect. One person even let me stay on his couch for the night.
Mr Kajiyama took a taxi to the airport the following day, but missed his meeting in London, reports the Daily Record.
Story filed: 07:53 Tuesday 11th March 2003
So funny!

Latest posts