The Path Ahead

USA320Pilot,

It looks like management will never learn so my crystal ball says I am having an unemployment party and you are invited.

Attachments

• Crystal_Ball.gif
    Crystal_Ball.gif
    70.3 KB · Views: 161
USA320Pilot said:
This situation will likely not effect me one way or another and the IAM and its members have a choice. Negotiate new CBA's or perish, while the airline survives.

It's your choice...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
Like I said before if dave wants to sink the ship, you are coming with us. Unless of course you're a dishonarable captain who would push woman and children aside to secure your own life raft. :shock:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 156
USA320Pilot,

Don't fall victim to your own brand of BS so easily.
The company cannot simply abrogate the contract with the IAM on the work...and Yes we are eagerly awaiting the ruling of the arbitraitor on the current Airbus work...we do not share your defeated stance , nor should we.

You act as if U has all the money in the world , as to simply wave a magic wand...and poof , all the Boeings are gone...and replaced by EMB's and Airbus aircraft overnight. The company would fail before the first A330-200 arrived if the 767's just departed out of reprisal towards its workers

Let's take a reality break for a moment on replacing this with that in a quick hurry....U's credit will prevent that right off the bat just for starters.

U has been shopping assets...and you yourself have made comments about certain things being sold off...just to rid U of the financial obligatons of the EMB's being procured for MAA at present....this fact also stands between U and you flying anyone of the dangled 60 A320 carrots anytime soon....If at all????

Stop trying to scare people into buying you a future....nobody is dumb enough to subscribe to your rhetoric anymore. You are makng yourself a source of comic relief now...as opposed to being a self proclaimed industry observer and expert.

Phantom:

The plan is already moving forward and the train could be leaving the station without the mechanics. Again, it's your choice and the IAM's decision will not have an effect on me or my colleagues.

Moreover, it appears your union is becoming irrelevant.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

You are one piece of work, why would the IAM have to benefit to open a contract that guaranteed our work?

You constantly post the wrong information time after time after time. You sound like a broken record.

Sorry for the caps, folks, but maybe he will understand it this time!

AGCs, BILL FRIEBERGER, TONY GIAMMARCO, STEVE EBERT, DUKE SYNDER, TOMMY REGAN, IAM AIRLINE COORDINATOR JIM VARSEL, WENT TO PIT FOR A MEETING WITH JERRY GLASS, DOUG MCKEEN AND JOHN PRESTIFLIPPO.

AT THAT TIME THE COMPANY PRESENTED THE IAM WITH LETTER AND A GRIEVANCE, IT SAID THEY WERE GOING TO FARM OUT THE FIRST TEN AIRBII AND WANTED TO ARBITRATE THE GRIEVANCE. THE COMPANY PUT OUT FALSE INFORMATION AND TRIED TO USE FCMS MONEY TO HOLD DISCUSSIONS TO MAYBE BRING THE WORK IN-HOUSE.

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY POST FALSE INFORMATION?

History? What history of the IAM Mechanic and related contract do you know? Is that like the dreaded "painful clause" you kept posting about and myself, dell and numerous other posters asked you to provide it and you did not once again? Every time you are proved wrong you chose to ignore it and not admit you are wrong, like most people will do.

Why don't you take a trip over to IAM local lodge 1976, and have Frank Shifano show you hundreds if not thousands of grievance the IAM has won against this company in regard to the scope language.

Go ask to read the Dunsford award, like I have told you time and time again, in an arbitration case arbiter Dunsford ruled against the company in regard to that they CANNOT SHUT DOWN A FACILITY TO CIRCUMVENT THE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT. But like I said you keep choosing to ignore the facts.

Let me tell the IAM's track record against the US Airways in regard to scope violations is better then the company's.

You have no idea about the IAM and its grievance track record.

But it is so funny that you are worried more about the IAM members then your own union who is gonna sell you down the river once again.

You constant diatribe of phony information and scare tactics don't work, have you not learned that all ready?

Dave and Jerry have actually done more for IAM solidarity then the union has, the members now have a common enemy to focus their anger at.

So keep up posting wrong information and your scare tactics if it makes you feel better, but as Robert Roach has stated numerous times and again this week, the IAM will not be talking concessions, so I hope you get your foreign flying job resume in order, because the IAM will not back down and we will remain strong and prevail.

Every single airplane flown by this company has ALWAYS been overhauled by IAM mechanics on this property, 54 years of doing it, and 54 years of section 6 negotiations where the company admits and recognizes it is IAM work, will make us prevail in arbitration once again.

What would you do if your idol dave outsourced all A330, 767/757, A320 family, 737-300/400 to Mesa at 1/4 of your wages and lets see what you say then?

Funny how you were dave's cheerleader, until he took your pension, then you did another 180 and became his #1 fan again.

Are you that scared of losing your job and having to start over?

Millions have done it, and living your life in fear instead of fighting and standing up for your rights might be ok for your life, but don't impose it on mine or my fellow union brothers and sisters.

Irrelevant??? Way to win friends there buddy. I can't wait to see the s--- storm you stir up with that comment. :shock:

USA320Pilot said:
Phantom:

The plan is already moving forward. Again, it's your choice and the IAM's decision will not have an effect on me or my colleagues.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
With your own words in mind.....it's overdue for you to mind your own business on what the IAM and it's membership elects to do...or not do?

Remember...you are going to be un-effected either way....or so you would like to think or lead others to believe. I think everyone knows your posts are not generated out of concerns for your fellow workers wellbeing , so save your fingers and stick to what will be effecting you and your colleagues.

USA320Pilot said:
I'm not going to go back and forth on this issue........

This situation will likely not effect me one way or another.........

Yet you always do.

Then please leave all these good people alone and let them make their own life choices. Hounding will not change anything except, perhaps, the overall perception of you by those yet unaware of your historical badgering.

It is somewhat similar to a child lying on the floor kicking and screaming because he can't have it all his way, and repeatedly screaming the same demands over and over thinking that will somehow change the outcome. It didn't work when my children were embroiled in the terrible twos, and I imagine that it will be even less effective playing here to an adult crowd that have had both children and perhaps even grandchildren.

Been there, done that, won't work, please stop.

A320, its so obvious that your trying to save your own ass. I will not sacrifice another red cent or benefit to keep you out of the unemployment line. You really portray a horrible image for the rest of the pilot group which has a lot of decent human beings. :down:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 158
His union has had to distance themselves from his public comments before....and I'll bet he's still asking himself why? :p

Thankfully...Captain Kool-Aid doesn't speak for the majority of anything here.

It's up to each union what they want to do.

As I said before, I understand the company may elect to not negotiate with the IAM if they win the A320 heavy maintenance grievance, which from a historical perspective is likely.

Therefore, don't negotiate and give the company the ammunition to make the IAM irrelevent. It's up to you.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

delldude said:
"A good warrior knows when to retreat and return another day."

The good warriors has retreated twice, two concessions, apparently this time, they feel it is time to fight!
but a good general also knows when to call in the nukes. :up:
Most good generals I've known don't call in airstrikes on their own troops' position. But that sounds like precisely what the IAM "leadership" is prepared to do.

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts