The Queen of mudslinging

Yes Clinton was corrupt, he is a politician after all. Should he be in jail? Probably so. Should he have company? Most definitely. Would that company be equally distributed between Rep/Dems? Most likely yes. Had Nixon been alive, he would have been in an adjoining cell block (B&E is illegal last I checked).

Like I keep saying over and over. You keep trotting all this out pretending like your Sh1t does not stink. I openly admist that Clinton was a corrupt. Are you willing to admit the same of your POTUS?

Again Mr.Kitty....the article really has nothing to do with Bill Clinton and all his indiscretions.This

has absolutely nothing to do with past/present administrations.This has everything to do with one

person,Hillary Rodham Clinton.It is showing and you are missing by a mile,the point that his little

woman was always behind the scene,trashing,covering up,lying,denying,manipulating and whatever

else she deemed necessary to keep HER iron in the fire for her own political gain.And now this low

moral character pin head is bullshitting you and yours towards the highest office in the free world.

As for sources....all the well documented 'rumors' from investigations into her doings is quite widely

available on the internet for all to see.....only a fool and an idiot would put this person into the

White House.....

Why do you continually justify Bill Clinton's past deeds by constantly comparing them to other

administrations?Don't you realize that wrong is wrong?Or is it OK if a Liberal does it?

Again Mr.Kitty....the article really has nothing to do with Bill Clinton and all his indiscretions.This

has absolutely nothing to do with past/present administrations.This has everything to do with one

person,Hillary Rodham Clinton.It is showing and you are missing by a mile,the point that his little

woman was always behind the scene,trashing,covering up,lying,denying,manipulating and whatever

else she deemed necessary to keep HER iron in the fire for her own political gain.And now this low

moral character pin head is bullshitting you and yours towards the highest office in the free world.

As for sources....all the well documented 'rumors' from investigations into her doings is quite widely

available on the internet for all to see.....only a fool and an idiot would put this person into the

White House.....

Why do you continually justify Bill Clinton's past deeds by constantly comparing them to other

administrations?Don't you realize that wrong is wrong?Or is it OK if a Liberal does it?

Few things first. Rumors are not sources and investigations are not convictions. My guess is if there was any evidence of wrong doing, criminal proceedings would have already been brought. So far, none of the 'rumors' have been proven. That's the bummer about the US legal system, you can't just soot someone because you 'think' they are guilty. I imagine W and Cheney are quite relieved about that as well.

Having said that, I have already stated that I do not care for Clinton and I would prefer that she not be elected POTUS. Out of the current batch of misfits I would take Obama or Richardson. They seem to be the least dirt of the bunch and the least 'inner circle' of the bunch.

I agree with what Jim (I think it was him) said. This country is still to racist and too sexist to elect a woman or a black into the highest office of the US. Hillary to with standing, I do not think a woman has a chance yet. I think Obama would make as good a POTUS as any but if I had to bet, I would bet on Richardson or Edwards.

As for justification, did you miss the part where I said she/he was corrupt and more than likely should be in jail? The point I am making is that you trot all this out like it is news and like Dems are the only corrupt politicians out there. Have you not been paying attention to the corruption of the past 7 years?

Few things first. Rumors are not sources and investigations are not convictions. My guess is if there was any evidence of wrong doing, criminal proceedings would have already been brought. So far, none of the 'rumors' have been proven. That's the bummer about the US legal system, you can't just soot someone because you 'think' they are guilty. I imagine W and Cheney are quite relieved about that as well.

Having said that, I have already stated that I do not care for Clinton and I would prefer that she not be elected POTUS. Out of the current batch of misfits I would take Obama or Richardson. They seem to be the least dirt of the bunch and the least 'inner circle' of the bunch.

I agree with what Jim (I think it was him) said. This country is still to racist and too sexist to elect a woman or a black into the highest office of the US. Hillary to with standing, I do not think a woman has a chance yet. I think Obama would make as good a POTUS as any but if I had to bet, I would bet on Richardson or Edwards.

As for justification, did you miss the part where I said she/he was corrupt and more than likely should be in jail? The point I am making is that you trot all this out like it is news and like Dems are the only corrupt politicians out there. Have you not been paying attention to the corruption of the past 7 years?

Just my 2 cents, but IMHO, you are incorrect on many levels.

I was planning to vote for Powell if he were ever nominated.

I plan to vote for Candoleezza in the next election.

B) UT

Latest posts