The Stink Is On

swdriver

Oct 9, 2007
MIAMI - An uninvited passenger created a smelly situation on a plane in Miami.

American Airlines Flight 915 from Miami to Bogota, Colombia, was delayed Wednesday night after a skunk was found in the back of the cargo hold, discharging its foul odor throughout the aircraft, airline officials said.

American Airlines Flight 915 from Miami to Bogota, Colombia, was delayed Wednesday night after a skunk was found in the back of the cargo hold, discharging its foul odor throughout the aircraft, airline officials said.

I thought that JW was based in IDF.

<_< ------- That wasn't a sunk!------ It was aafsc!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't doubt that it didn't smell all that nice, but I'll bet it was a helluva lot better than 10-15 babies all with a load in their pants for the entire flight!

And here I thought we were talking about the complete inability of MIA to service aircraft lavatories.They're doing their part to save money, by not using degerm.

Ever have the misfortune of sitting in the back of a 73 or a 75 out of MIA? Makes a skunk smell like a French Whorehouse by comparison...

And here I thought we were talking about the complete inability of MIA to service aircraft lavatories.They're doing their part to save money, by not using degerm.

Ever have the misfortune of sitting in the back of a 73 or a 75 out of MIA? Makes a skunk smell like a French Whorehouse by comparison...

How many French whorehouses have you sampled?

Makes a person wonder, doesn't it?

Back