The Unseen Faces.

LD3

Veteran
Oct 16, 2003
CLT
Visit site
We are the people that are married or attached someway to all of you employees that are going thru this nightmare. We feel for you, we share your pain and anger.

I have been involved in aviation for 28 yrs, I lost my job in 95 when a cargo carrier I was with went belly up, I was devestated. My wife (who has 20 yrs w/ US) hugged me and and told me "things will get better", she was right. Now the shoe is on the other foot, I feel terrible seeing what she and all of you are going through, all I can do is put my arm around her and tell her it will be alright....

Keep your heads high, without you this airline will cease, right now you are the airline.....Best to all....

robbedagain said:
a great many thank yous for your kind words and encouragement and support. and many good lucks to you and your family
[post="193398"][/post]​
Love and kisses all around while we hold hands and sing a song....

Get real, if U is causing you that much heart ache then your problems were there before U was part of your life.....making it sound like it's a friggin death sentence, IT’S NOT

Thanks for thinking of the rest of the people when you support your wife. If we all looked at the big picture rather than their personal situation, the glass would look half full more often.
Thanks

cavalier said:
Love and kisses all around while we hold hands and sing a song....
Get real, if U is causing you that much heart ache then your problems were there before U was part of your life.....making it sound like it's a friggin death sentence, IT’S NOT
[post="193435"][/post]​

now, now cav--people do have a choice to stay or go, but they can be upset that things aren't turning out the way they planned or expected.

Latest posts