Thoughtful Wisdom from an Airline Pilot to FFOCUS members

nostradamus

Veteran
Dec 7, 2004
320driver is an America West Pilot who has been providing thoughtful wisdom to us the last month. I have compiled this into one page of his most insightful quotes. I just wanted to provide this to the flying public, to put their fears aside that there will be professional pilots in Usairways cockpits when he takes the helm in the east operations in the future.

320driver quotes
“Hey easties did you get the word from the meeting with Prater and the east and west MEC. The short version(from the west)go F$$K yourself we ain't Givin you ####. I think that will echo 1800 plus strong.â€￾

“Hey Miss spell checker it is a typo it was NO not DO(due). A%%holeâ€￾

“copy boy it is about you always having a negative remark about anything out west(PHX GA). You know you talk alot of #### for only being a copy boy. Hey Mod you should close this one to because copy boy might get upsetâ€￾

“Hey copy boy shut the F$$K up do disrepect intended A%%wipeâ€￾

“Oh cool response DELETED BY MODERATORâ€￾
Mod Note: Insults/Inappropriate language are not permitted

“You FN east pilots need a bib and a pacifier bacause you are fn whiners(we didnt get our way blah blah blah) How many awa pilots are tired of the east pilot sh&&. let take a pollI hope I never fly with any of you because all I hear is a bunch of Whining BI^^^es. Let the wrath of the east begin.
And USA320 I hope you are a F/O because if buy some chance we do fly togther you can pull my 4 year upgrade gear and I will call you my gear #### all day.â€￾

“Why would you even respond to this a&& wipe. It(he or she) is a flight attendant with no say in the matter. Hey sweetie stay out of grown people busniess and go tend your galley.â€￾

“I hope you would I for one will knock you on your A$$.â€￾

Nostrodamus,

He seems to possess the skill of an adult on the flight deack, but the temper of a child on line.

He's rather an interesting chap don't you think?

I especially like when he threatens to "Knock me on am A$$". I've stood up to 14 Pagans in full colors, got them to surrender their colors to me to get in the bar and lived to post here 30 years later, so pardon me if I'm not quaking in my boots over some internet wannabe.

I might be a has been, but it's better than a never will be.

After reading his quotes I had flashbacks. I want to thank the many people who tolerated my immature rants 30 years ago and still let me live. My current immature rants are similar, but do not include profanity directed toward an individual and I try now to have a point.

I must admit he is not representative of 99, no make that 97 percent of the America West Pilots that are professionals.