TLV LODOs

I'm going to hazard a guess about the demo video on the 330 since I've never flown the thing.
As I understand it, the video screens up in first & envoy come out of the arm rest??? And because of this can't be used on the ground in the event of an evacuation because they can prevent egress to the aisle.

Now if I'm wrong please correct me. I will not be offended.

I got assigned for later this month. I hope they work all the whatfors and whatnots out before I get there.

A girl I know went today and said they spent 45 minutes to 1 hour on the video operation. It covered a safety demonstration showed on the monitors but it's disabled. They also spent time on how to play the prerecorded boarding announcements but again disabled. Waste of time and money right there. Glad I left PHL I don't want any part of this crap.

Please no more cake moo moo forget about it when my super calls me in for 2 hours over I will state what works for one works for all. No more cake for the dynasty of mediocrity.P.S. I am on the 105 and all I can afford are tortillas and eyelashes
I wish people would put all this energy of writing by coming to the union meetings (I know you are there)

I would love it if they would retest all LODO's. I was told when I took my test that since USair pay's for the testing they don't want to flunk people. so in an emergency call the school. when Fams ask for your help you are not obligated since FAA does not require that you speak another language.

A girl I know went today and said they spent 45 minutes to 1 hour on the video operation. It covered a safety demonstration showed on the monitors but it's disabled. They also spent time on how to play the prerecorded boarding announcements but again disabled. Waste of time and money right there. Glad I left PHL I don't want any part of this crap.

I went the other day and they didn't spend ANY time on how to play a safety demo that doesn't exist. There are boarding videos/music enabled on the A332. It's a pretty easy system to use. And to make it easier for people to learn they are going to put a special IFE kiosk in the A-West crew room for people to use to educate themselves or to answer questions they might have.

Overall I thought that the training for TLV and A332 went pretty well.

Just telling you what I was told from someone in one of the first classes. often the first class are tweaked and refined. Did they use the slide show made by Panasonic or a new one? Other people have said the same thing about the video system too. When asked the trainers were not sure what was enabled or going to be disabled like automated boarding announcements.
Glad you learned something in your class.

Just telling you what I was told from someone in one of the first classes. often the first class are tweaked and refined. Did they use the slide show made by Panasonic or a new one? Other people have said the same thing about the video system too. When asked the trainers were not sure what was enabled or going to be disabled like automated boarding announcements.
Glad you learned something in your class.

The slide show appears to be produced by Panasonic. That's probably why it mentions features we don't have. According to the paperwork that was handed out to us we will have a boarding video and music. Overall it sounded really nice. I can't wait until all the A333's have it installed with the new slimline seats. It'll make our hard product very competitive with our peers.

Now if we could only get the credit to install the Lumexis system in our domestic fleet. I've heard that the trials have been exceeding expectations and the customers love them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Latest posts