TLV LODOs

who says i am running again? i think this council has tasted the crop they sewed the last time and it's bitter. they should only be so lucky intern. it's not in the cards so sit and fester in the bed they made. very sad.

I don't want to get in between two people especially since I'm not employed at this particular airline and am just an outsider. Not running to his defense at all but would like to know what's the truth here with what's going on here...

What would I know about honesty right now...so noted...Good luck on the next PHL LEC Election. AFA needs some change...not just at US Airways but everywhere.

Word of Wisdom regarding honesty...I've heard about sending someone some trips via ETB and getting credited with FPL by dropping trips to a "friend" and a thing about Teddy...but I'll come back in 25 years and see if I've learned a humble lesson in Honesty as well so feel free to let me know if honesty is also being ethical? a common AFA issue with this system at US Airways and Reserves being thrown under the rug...Legal yes? but Ethical? That's for them to answer to the reserves in my humble opinion

Thanks
intern. come on dude seriously. You really need to stop butting into things you think you know about. we really appreceate your interest in our airline but sometimes it's a little annoying .

Oh NO! Don't resurrect that L.A. line ever! Baaaaad MoJo :lol: YVR is a nice guy cut him some slack....I agree but be kind he just wants to be a part of the conversation. Some think etops1 is annoying, while I find him mildly stimulating, funny and like a brother with ADD at times. ;) No one likes a lynch mob. :rolleyes:

Thanks...I was contemplating whether to not post or just remove my account on here since I used up my $42 worth of yapping as N965VJ mildly put it...I should be studying for my French Exam tomorrow...Guess I'll do what IntlSnn did and take a vacation from USAV take care everyone!

We have some French LODOs that can't string together 2 announcements. One gal took the test back in 89 and has not been tested since. We diverted to some God forsaken place in snow land Greenland, she had a nervous breakdown. She only could remember the standard announcement in the book. I was howling. I think re-testing every 3 years across the board is in order. Use it or loose it people. PS in 1989 Berlitz lowered the score for USAirways to like 3.4 and now it's 4.0 plus.....hello.

Oy vey! Here's what the announcements will sound like:

ברוכי×￾ הב×￾×™×￾ לסיפון ×￾רה"ב ×￾יירווייז, ×￾ת העלות הנמוכה ביותר בעול×￾, ×›×™ חברת
התעופה משלמת לעובדי×￾ שלה חר×￾. המנכ"ל שלנו הו×￾ שיכור, ו×￾ת נשי×￾ יש נפוליון
מורכבי×￾. שב בחזרה, ×￾×￾ ×￾תה יכול, תהנה הטיסה ו×￾ת נור×￾ מזון ×￾נו עומדי×￾ לשרת.

Mazel tov!

Later,
Eye

Since this thread is about TLV why not bring the drama from the other thread over here. I know a friend who has gone to training now and asked specifically WHY we weren't doing all kosher meals and was told to "ask inflght". I understand directing your questions to the proper department but WHY wouldn't you know in the A330-200 TLV training? :rolleyes: Oh also not a HUGE deal that I'll lose sleep over but did ya know that the video system is programmed to do a video demo? Yes but f/a's will be made to do a live demo anyway. The answer my friend received was a simple shrug of the shoulders. Nice huh? Oh and the way I understand it is when the passenger pays for their headphones it DOES NOT include the programming. The passenger will have to swipe a credit card as it's "pay per view" sold as a bundle. Is this crazy or what?