Transition Agreement, Addington litigation and arbitrations, and their possible effects on a US Airw

The F/A's are blaming usapa. Ever hear of their "me too" clause? They have waited all of this time for usapa to get a contract. A usapa is not going to happen for a very long time. The F/a's are going to leave you guys in the dust. That will leave usapa as the failure on the property. All the other labor groups will be going to for their second contract while usapa stagnates on BK wages.

The bogus once the F/A's sign a deal and they start flying with west pilots. They are going to find out what low lifes you east guys are and the west F/A's will find out how good they had it flying with westies after flying you easties.

The East F/A's will not sign a deal that does not include the me-too clause. It's a non starter. For a flight attendant "Scheduling is life", its the only real issue regarding lifestyle. Tempe has closed LaGuardia, Boston and Pit. There are more commuters now from the bases than there are PHX pilots and F/A's combined.

These F/A's lived in base for a reason and now they are forced to commute. They are being offered almost no pay increase. There is a relatively large increase for the West F/A's. The company is asking East F/A's who now commute to give major concessions on scope and scheduling (PBS etc) for no money increase to make their lives harder. It is not going to happen.

There is a major push on to remove the AFA leadership. The East F/A's have the votes to do it. There is almost nothing in the East contract proposal for the flight attendants that is acceptable or even desireable.

Dream on.

Reactions: 2 people
The East F/A's will not sign a deal that does not include the me-too clause. It's a non starter. For a flight attendant "Scheduling is life", its the only real issue regarding lifestyle. Tempe has closed LaGuardia, Boston and Pit. There are more commuters now from the bases than there are PHX pilots and F/A's combined.

These F/A's lived in base for a reason and now they are forced to commute. They are being offered almost no pay increase. There is a relatively large increase for the West F/A's. The company is asking East F/A's who now commute to give major concessions on scope and scheduling (PBS etc) for no money increase to make their lives harder. It is not going to happen.

There is a major push on to remove the AFA leadership. The East F/A's have the votes to do it. There is almost nothing in the East contract proposal for the flight attendants that is acceptable or even desireable.

Dream on.
I thought the last offer from Management was $40 million in improvements for the FAs? I don't recall the total FA population but I was thinking it was around 12,000 so that's not the "almost no pay increase" you mention. Plus, they all got spiffy new uniforms as part of the merger. What was that worth, another $5-6 million perhaps? Me too is fine if there was even the slightest hope that the east pilots would come to their senses and get to a JCBA, but that is about as likely as BHO offering a 2012 budget with the $1.3 trillion in annual spending cuts required to balance the budget. Not going to happen.

Dream on.
What do you think I am dreaming about? I made the statement that it is usapa's fault that the F/A's don't have a contract because they have been waiting around for their me too clause. They are not going to wait any longer. It is a simple fix. They negotiate their own work rules. If they want scope protection they can negotiate it themselves.

usapa is years from a contract and the F/A's are not going to wait years for usapa to pull their head out of their ass. Once they get their contract they will fly with crews from the other bases. That means east F/A's with west pilots.

Reactions: 1 person
What do you think I am dreaming about? I made the statement that it is usapa's fault that the F/A's don't have a contract because they have been waiting around for their me too clause. They are not going to wait any longer. It is a simple fix. They negotiate their own work rules. If they want scope protection they can negotiate it themselves.

usapa is years from a contract and the F/A's are not going to wait years for usapa to pull their head out of their ass. Once they get their contract they will fly with crews from the other bases. That means east F/A's with west pilots.
DREAM ON!

I thought the last offer from Management was $40 million in improvements for the FAs? I don't recall the total FA population but I was thinking it was around 12,000 so that's not the "almost no pay increase" you mention. Plus, they all got spiffy new uniforms as part of the merger. What was that worth, another $5-6 million perhaps? Me too is fine if there was even the slightest hope that the east pilots would come to their senses and get to a JCBA, but that is about as likely as BHO offering a 2012 budget with the $1.3 trillion in annual spending cuts required to balance the budget. Not going to happen.

Typical Franke Air managenent. Manage to the lowest denominator. Uniforms, now a benefit. Callaway, you truly are a disciple.

Reactions: 5 people
Couple things Al,

First, don't post all the crap on a thread ever again. We're all familiar with it.

Awe, darn, did Al crap all over your muffin, again?

There is a possibility (very likely) that your muffin was full of crap before Al posted.

Are you in charge of this site, that you can dictate terms? Does not that make you an donkey?

Reactions: 1 person
The western often get cranky when they see things not going their way.

Well judging from the court decisions you'd be the expert on cranky, fired law firm, lost cases and all of that. Say hello to apollo if you get the chance. He's been busy lately looking for facts and evidence for his accusations. Tell him not to work to hard on finding what isn't there.

The F/A's are blaming usapa. Ever hear of their "me too" clause? They have waited all of this time for usapa to get a contract. A usapa is not going to happen for a very long time. The F/a's are going to leave you guys in the dust. That will leave usapa as the failure on the property. All the other labor groups will be going to for their second contract while usapa stagnates on BK wages.

The bogus once the F/A's sign a deal and they start flying with west pilots. They are going to find out what low lifes you east guys are and the west F/A's will find out how good they had it flying with westies after flying you easties.
Actually, the F/A's are not blaming USAPA. While they are entertaining dumping the "me too", it is a logical and rational issue to discuss. Contrary to the pathetically useless culture of the west.

Funny that all labor groups not "failing" are those who have "date of hire". From the mouth of babes. and boy, you said it all.

Thank you for the additional reason for date of hire.

Hey, you are the one to bring it up, Jerry.

Awe, darn, did Al crap all over your muffin, again?

There is a possibility (very likely) that your muffin was full of crap before Al posted.

Are you in charge of this site, that you can dictate terms? Does not that make you an donkey?

Seems the intel at the other airlines is the arbitrator is going to take a big dump on the western Franke Air management pay scale. Has Move2Clt made adjustments to prepare to be the lowest paid in the industry again? The western karma is not good. They will resume their rightful position in the industry. After all, it was Franke Air and the loyal disciples that unleashed the low pay and retirement theft on the industry. It is time it went full circle.

Reactions: 6 people
And how would other airlines know about an arbitration decision before US or USAPA?

Your really reaching now.

Seems the intel at the other airlines is the arbitrator is going to take a big dump on the western Franke Air management pay scale. Has Move2Clt made adjustments to prepare to be the lowest paid in the industry again? The western karma is not good. They will resume their rightful position in the industry. After all, it was Franke Air and the loyal disciples that unleashed the low pay and retirement theft on the industry. It is time it went full circle.

Intell?? Where? When? Who? Is this the same intelligence gathering your buddy apollo did to come up with his unfounded allegations? Or was it more sophisticated like standing next to a UA pilot at the urinal?

If you guys were the CIA, Obama could have shot Osama personally because he would have been in the White House before you guys knew he left Tora Bora.

And just who is Franke Air? Bill Franke has been gone from America West since right before 9/11!! Excuse me but WTF does Bill Franke and the business model of 2000 have to do with today?

C'mon you know the answer to everything, "splain it to me Lucy, I got allllll day"!