True Lies

I did not say I do not respect your job, or you...you vote on your contract (if they ever negotiate) and we will vote on ours.

You are entitled to your viewpoint as am I, and you point of view has little or no bearing on how I would vote. Is it true that you could go to work for a car dealer and make near what you make now?

At anyrate, pilots need to decide what to do about our contract, you decide yours.

delldude said:
no but you look out your window and remember who just certified your a/c for safe flight...we work together.
[post="192944"][/post]​

UseYourHead said:
I did not say I do not respect your job, or you...you vote on your contract (if they ever negotiate) and we will vote on ours.

You are entitled to your viewpoint as am I, and you point of view has little or no bearing on how I would vote. Is it true that you could go to work for a car dealer and make near what you make now?

At anyrate, pilots need to decide what to do about our contract, you decide yours.
[post="192951"][/post]​
ooo..ithink i detect a shot fired.....
don't count your chickens flyboy...technology is knocking at your door.... edsel ring a bell??
how's about UAV??
drone ring a bell?
Is it true that you could go to work for a car dealer and make near what you make now?