Trump - confiscate all guns from Muslims?

EastUS1 said:
My apologies then. Sometimes I forget that liberals need to be spoon fed at every step.
That spoon wont do you any good with your empty bowl.

Come on Donald.

This would make us safe from those that are already here, right? Why not?

If we are going to stop them from coming here, we should stop them from owning guns. That would have prevented the shooting in San Bernadino?

How would that make the NRA feel? Watch for exploding heads from the 2nd Amendment fundamentalist crowd.

Edit: forgot the "lol" again
You r an idiot. Stop promoting ISLAMOPHOBIA. A is a phobia is an irrational fear or a fear of a non-existent fear of an unknown. So if you have a Muslim, Jew, Christian, Muslim, Atheist and a plain joe minding his own business, on a street corner and intel says someone will kill all the others...WHO IS YOUR MONEY ON? The Muslim makes you an Islamaphobe. The others make you a Judeo, Christo, Hindo PHOBE. Who are you? Do you believe the Christian Jew Atheist Hindo or Budda will slaughter the others or are you a ISLAMOPHOBE due to logic?

That's how your logic works you worthless libtards!!!

53011333.jpg
Take your own advice loser! Go live in Saudi ARABIA then speak your stupid bullcrap!

That spoon wont do you any good with your empty bowl.
Are you voting for Hillary? Oh wait you are going to get raped when you run to Germany and adhere to Sharia Law which you want to see in the US of A because EURO-PEE-ON passport has already spread it on your continent. Don't bring your raping refugees to my AMERICA you EUROTRASH Sharia Law numbskull submissive dhimmi!

Whew! I hadn't looked here for many months, and I'm left with only one question: Why haven't there yet been hunting tags issued for properly bagging liberals? I'll admit they wouldn't really provide much honest sport to take, but still.

Reactions: Insp4 and Zom JFK
Whew! I hadn't looked here for many months, and I'm left with only one question: Why haven't there yet been hunting tags issued for properly bagging liberals? I'll admit they wouldn't really provide much honest sport to take, but still.

Ah yes....if you disagree with someone - kill them. What a wonderful world.

Come on Donald.

If we are going to stop them from coming here, we should stop them from owning guns. That would have prevented the shooting in San Bernadino?

How would that make the NRA feel? Watch for exploding heads from the 2nd Amendment fundamentalist crowd.

Hillary........ "Confiscate all gun's from everyone!"

Come on Donald.

And Hillary, and company, wants to take them away from everyone....... Except for her bodyguards of course!