TUL MAINT BASE RUMOR

Buck

Veteran
Contributor
Aug 20, 2002
www.fairtax.org
Just as the topic states RUMOR!
I have heard that TUL Hgr 4A/4D will be moving to a a Hgr 5 757 line? Anyone having any information please respond. Remmber this is only a rumor. This is susposed to occur on or around January 10, 2003

Dock 5D is currently a temporary A300 MBV line (They used to do Fed X A300S). When they complete the check on aircraft 083 (currently in the dock), they will move to Dock 5C as the new B757 line. Dock 5C is the location where the new landing gear pits are being installed.

Dock 5D is currently a temporary A300 MBV line (They used to do Fed X A300S). When they complete the check on aircraft 083 (currently in the dock), they will move to Dock 5C as the new B757 line. Dock 5C is the location where the new landing gear pits are being installed.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/6/2002 11:51:39 AM Buck wrote:

I have heard that TUL Hgr 4A/4D will be moving to a a Hgr 5 757 line? Anyone having any information please respond. Remmber this is only a rumor. This is susposed to occur on or around January 10, 2003
----------------
[/blockquote]

This was asked of Rebecca in our employee meetings. Her response, although not completely clear, was that as the F100 check c's come to an end, then what to do with 3b. With possible excess space then the lowest performing dock usually gets the ax and I think she said that was currently 4d but don't quote me on that. The problem is that 3b can't do heavy C's and then there is the problem with re-training those AMT's on MD-80's. Bottom line is that no decision has been made at this time and there was still lots of work to be done with modifications and such. I read this as refering to TWA aircraft but, again, not sure.
Hope this didn't cloudy up the water any more for ya.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/6/2002 11:51:39 AM Buck wrote:

----------------
[/blockquote]

This was asked of Rebecca in our employee meetings. Her response, although not completely clear, was that as the F100 check c's come to an end, then what to do with 3b. With possible excess space then the lowest performing dock usually gets the ax and I think she said that was currently 4d but don't quote me on that. The problem is that 3b can't do heavy C's and then there is the problem with re-training those AMT's on MD-80's. Bottom line is that no decision has been made at this time and there was still lots of work to be done with modifications and such. I read this as refering to TWA aircraft but, again, not sure.
Hope this didn't cloudy up the water any more for ya.

Mabey "DUMBYA" should propose an EVEN BIGGER $$$ tax cut(for his ultra rich pals).

That would stimulate the economy "EVEN FURTHER", than it has "ALREADY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NH/BB's

ps.
Dave;
Can you still remember what you did with your $ 300/600 check ????

Mabey "DUMBYA" should propose an EVEN BIGGER $$$ tax cut(for his ultra rich pals).

That would stimulate the economy "EVEN FURTHER", than it has "ALREADY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NH/BB's

ps.
Dave;
Can you still remember what you did with your $ 300/600 check ????

NHBB:

I believe as a mechanic working for American Airlines, the my income along with my spouse places me in the top 20% of income earned? So if I receive a tax cut form your Republican friend then it does benefit me. I believe the cut off is somewhere around $85000 a year.

I remember what I did with my $600, I applied it to debt incurred under the Clinton administration.

NHBB:

I believe as a mechanic working for American Airlines, the my income along with my spouse places me in the top 20% of income earned? So if I receive a tax cut form your Republican friend then it does benefit me. I believe the cut off is somewhere around $85000 a year.

I remember what I did with my $600, I applied it to debt incurred under the Clinton administration.