twu international selling you out again!

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
www.amtausa.com
The twu international and their favorite pets are pushing the fear and terror campaign to urge the membership to pass this pig with lipstick of a t/a.

The twu international fat cats will NOT have to live under the increased concessions we will have to live under if this passes.

If this pig with lipstick of a t/a passes the company will pay the international's legal fees? Oh, so WE get shafted again and the twu international gets to continue to say "You voted for it!".

VOTE NO!

The fearful and unaccountable may begin to counter this fact.

I agree Ken.... The Incredibly Morally Bankrupt International has proven from the start that their own self interest is all that matters. Don has the utter gall to show up at 565's 12:30 meetings espousing the token lines to keep the light off of the rat pack. We have been sold out by the International for years, because they have no accountability. I would like to see 10000 no votes to send a clear message that we will not stand for any more.

I voted no as did several men in their mid sixties at DFW. I saw the Levine Scarefest and am not impressed....She admits to profiting from the misery inflicted on many other airlines as a reason to put ones head in the sand.

MAKE NO MISTAKE FOLKS....IF THIS PASSES THE INTERNATIONAL WILL BE LAUGHING IN OUR FACES STATING SO WHEN THE AXE STARTS TO FALL. The unaccountable must go......we have not had real representation since I hired in in 1988.

No more baby steps DON!!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
The company and the union keep pushing the money in this contract. What you get as an increase in money they will take in new medical deductions. There is no scope in this contract. There is no language stating that we will work on the new aircraft. As the work on our older airplanes go away so will more jobs. There is a chance there could be layoffs every quarter for the foreseeable future. The big picture needs to be looked at not just the money. Abrigation is not what this company wants. We must go back to to the table. Vote no on this terrible contract and all the fear the company and union are spreading to hard working men and women and their families. Vote yes for AMFA.

Reactions: 3 people
The company and the union keep pushing the money in this contract. What you get as an increase in money they will take in new medical deductions. There is no scope in this contract. There is no language stating that we will work on the new aircraft. As the work on our older airplanes go away so will more jobs. There is a chance there could be layoffs every quarter for the foreseeable future. The big picture needs to be looked at not just the money. Abrigation is not what this company wants. We must go back to to the table. Vote no on this terrible contract and all the fear the company and union are spreading to hard working men and women and their families.

Dont forget that now you have to fund your pension now as well. Figure thats another $15 to $20k a year you will have to set aside to make up for what you are losing with the freezing of the DB.

The mechanics at UAL struck a deal the day the court was to issue their decision. At those last minute negotiations they were able to get a lot of things the company refused to consider before.

Reactions: 4 people
how can anybody with sound mind vote away voluntarily core benefits and work rules?
why call this negotiations when the company gets all they want and more!
I forgot we are "fighting like hell"

Reactions: 1 person
Rebuttal letter from Videtech to Local 565 President:
http://twu514.org/blog/2012/08/01/letter-from-don-videtich-international-rep-addressing-the-local-565-president/

Reactions: 2 people
I agree. The time to fight is now. AA has disrespected us for going on 10 years! We are the lowest paid with the worst benefits. If AA cannot make money by paying us industry standard and offering basic benefits then they need to liquidate. We have given them enough. Let's show Little Jimmy how to "Fight like hell."

I agree. The time to fight is now. AA has disrespected us for going on 10 years! We are the lowest paid with the worst benefits. If AA cannot make money by paying us industry standard and offering basic benefits then they need to liquidate. We have given them enough. Let's show Little Jimmy how to "Fight like hell."
Damn right vote no and stand tall

Let's say hypothetically (god forbid) this LBO v2 passes, and AA reimburses the TWU for all costs related to negotiating the contract (wink - nudge). Where would that money go? Would the membership get a rebate, or would the TWU international parasites get profit sharing checks? I can see why the international is so motivated to sell this POS. Here is a thought for the next TWU convention - how about "TERM LIMITS"! Bring the charlatans back to the floor from whence they came! Better yet, just sign an AMFA card, and dump the TWU.

Reactions: 3 people
do you think they now how the vote is going so far, and that is why they put an all out campaign to vote for this.
Or is everyone on this site so paranoid they can't see what is really happening.