Twu Participation For Change!

Decision 2004 said:
Because NIGHTWATCH is Steve Connell
Is that the same Steve Connell that couldnt cut it as a Steward, so he went to management but couldnt cut it in management, so he went back to the floor but is finding it hard there so he has become the comic relief of Local 530 in the hopes of an appointment?

Decision 2004 said:
Because NIGHTWATCH is Steve Connell
You actually have no idea who I am. You might think you do, but then again you thought AMFA would be elected in 2004. You thought AMFA would win FM1.

Comic relief is Bob Owens crying over his NY wage scale. Bob Owens is the one that couldn't cut it as a TWU rep so he sold out his union brothers for a shot at notoriety. In the process he lost all credibility but did find this forum to use as an outlet for his frustration. Bob's only hope is that Delle needs a butler someday, possibly a live in maid...imagine if you will, Owens in a french maids outfit and full beard fluffing Delle....almost to much for even me...HAHAHA!

Fact being, you put a Dave Stewart and a Bob Owens together and you still get a big zero, * with an eating frenzy that could cripple a 3rd world entity.

Nightwatch said:
You actually have no idea who I am. You might think you do, but then again you thought AMFA would be elected in 2004. You thought AMFA would win FM1.

Comic relief is Bob Owens crying over his NY wage scale. Bob Owens is the one that couldn't cut it as a TWU rep so he sold out his union brothers for a shot at notoriety. In the process he lost all credibility but did find this forum to use as an outlet for his frustration. Bob's only hope is that Delle needs a butler someday, possibly a live in maid...imagine if you will, Owens in a french maids outfit and full beard fluffing Delle....almost to much for even me...HAHAHA!

Fact being, you put a Dave Stewart and a Bob Owens together and you still get a big zero, * with an eating frenzy that could cripple a 3rd world entity.
You reacted strongly to a post about Steve Connell. Why is that?

Checking it Out said:
Can you expand on this? how is an open form discussion going to suppress the Membership?
Kevin, hiring a PR firm did not help the twu so what makes you think having Abernathy /Associates will help. Paying members to attend is just an insult, some may take the money but, adding insult to injury is not the answer. You may be able to suppress them with lies for a short period of time but, once they learn the proven truth your lies become a burning fire.

Since any cards signed at this time will be invalid a suspect this statement was mis-leading in an attempt to get a reaction.

I said "The Twu hired a PR firm in an effort to suppress the membership and we just got more cards." Meaning after the Twu hired a PR firm we collected more cards because of the lies being told to suppress the membership. What makes you think getting more external mouth pieces for internal issues will be any different? Suppression by lies is only a temporary state of mind!!!

How does nothing ever change?I have seen dramatic changes recently! Can you explain with the 5 top positions in our local having new faces I can see the members have made dramatic changes! With the new designs and ease of access to the website at the ATD I see more information made available for the members!

"new faces" come on now. LMAO You have got to be kidding??? As to adding accessibility to information. Accessibility to deceptions is not the answer, if not for that it would be a step in the right direction. The twu is a self destructing entity. Had the international decided to be membership friendly by allowing twu members to fix the constitution rather than squelching changes maybe you could of had a chance but, now you still have no platform to stand high and proud on. The constitution is the very basis of an intellectual gathering of minds to promote a concept. This is a the Republic of the United States and to have an undemocratic constitution is like sitting on an acid battery. Sooner or later your going to get a hot seat and nobody at the party is going to kiss it all better.

Wow- you mean there will be change? Listen I've worked for AA for 17 years and the TWU has always been a company-friendly union. It will not change. The reall issue is this. WE WANT OUR VACATIONS, HOLIDAYS, PAY, SICK TIME BACK! Anything else is just a placebo! Who cares how the TWU operates a bad bargaining organization. The problem is in my paycheck. I want to see my paycheck not have it sent to my bank. The Company has received everything they wanted and the TWU just preaches the Companys message to the unionized membership. These simese twins need to be seperated. When the TWU is removed then the Company will be forced to payback! TWU doesn't have the ability to say NO! WAKE UP!!!!

Bob Owens said:
You reacted strongly to a post about Steve Connell. Why is that?
Fact is Bob, you're having a hard time dealing with the fact that more than one person thinks you're full of BS, and proud of it.

Nightwatch said:
Fact is Bob, you're having a hard time dealing with the fact that more than one person thinks you're full of BS, and proud of it.
Fact is that the same thing applies to you!

Nightwatch said:
So you are saying that you reacted strongly because you think that I am having a hard time? Now does that make sense?

Bob Owens said:
So you are saying that you reacted strongly because you think that I am having a hard time? Now does that make sense?
Yeah Bob, cause I care about you..
<-----------Now grab a couple more!

Latest posts