Twu Local 514 To Pay Members To Attend Meeting.

All I see on this board is AMFA guys talking facts with stuff to back it up, and TWU guys running there mouths with no facts, hummmm which side do you think I will lean to when AMFA WINS THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN ELECTION NEXT MONTH

dreese said:
All I see on this board is AMFA guys talking facts with stuff to back it up, and TWU guys running there mouths with no facts, hummmm which side do you think I will lean to when AMFA WINS THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN ELECTION NEXT MONTH
Here's a fact for ya blind man....NWA has less people there since AMFA took over. AMFA put a 38% cap on outsourcing, prior to that 100% of ANY outsourcing was grievable, great move. AMFA now believes in warranted concessions. Delle is still #1 after how many years of running unopposed? AMFA is MAG's puppet. AMFA will never be a true craft union. Shall I continue?

AMFA has yet to claim responsibility for ANY outcome of any contract it represents. Outsourcing was the IAM's fault...furloughs and base closures were the IAM's fault...AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, ....get my drift?

You go ahead and enjoy your AMFA, I'd rather not. You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the head, so why do we bother? Because we like you, that's why!

Here's a fact for ya blind man....NWA has less people there since AMFA took over. AMFA put a 38% cap on outsourcing, prior to that 100% of ANY outsourcing was grievable, great move. AMFA now believes in warranted concessions. Delle is still #1 after how many years of running unopposed? AMFA is MAG's puppet. AMFA will never be a true craft union. Shall I continue?

AMFA has yet to claim responsibility for ANY outcome of any contract it represents. Outsourcing was the IAM's fault...furloughs and base closures were the IAM's fault...AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, AMFA does no wrong, ....get my drift?

You go ahead and enjoy your AMFA, I'd rather not. You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the head, so why do we bother? Because we like you, that's why!

--------------------

"You've got to gut the pension plans," he said. "I don't see any other way."

If thats the best you can do I rest my case, 1 fact on outsource levels at NWA and then a whole page on running your mouth

Here's a fact for ya blind man....NWA has less people there since AMFA took over.

Yes and we have less people now than we did too. While the company claims we have 18600, the roster only lists 12000. Over at NWA however they are making more money than ever before. When the economy recovers those members will have good jobs to go back to. In the meantime we have people resigning because wages and benifits have gone down so much. NWA mechanics have a future, we do not.

AMFA put a 38% cap on outsourcing, prior to that 100% of ANY outsourcing was grievable, great move.

And what is our cap? If 100% was grievable then howcome NWA was already doing overhaul in Asia prior to AMFA? How come AA spends more on outsourcing than ANY other airline?

AMFA now believes in warranted concessions.

That has been AMFAs position all along. The question is what is "warranted"? According to the TWU, if the company asks for it, its warranted.

Delle is still #1 after how many years of running unopposed?

So? Its merely the result of the respect and gratitude that the members have for the man and the job he has done. Unlike Sonny Hall who only maintains power through eliminating or buying off opposition through appointments or promises of appointments.

AMFA is MAG's puppet.

I believe that AMFA existed independantly of MAG for a long time. Tell me what would be MAG's intent with AMFA? Raising wages and getting better benifits, unlike the TWU which is our employers puppet? MAG performs a service for AMFA while the TWU performs a service for the company. Which is a more desirable situation for the members?

AMFA will never be a true craft union.

Do you mean like the TWU? The TWU isnt even an Industrial union, its a business union. They will take dues from anyone any where, then blame them for the piss-poor contracts that the TWU gets them.Lets not forget what a great job the TWU and Local 514 did for the fishing reel makers at Zebco, as their jobs went to China. How much were they making with their "great TWU contract-$10/hr?

Shall I continue?

If you must.

AMFA has claimed responsibility, but as we all know it will take several contractual cycles to undo the damage that unions like the TWU have done. Real repair to the profession can only really take place when we are all in AMFA, otherwise all other employers at at a disadvantage because the TWU will keep lowering the bar as they have done for twenty years. This TWU-Walmart type of unionism, selling cheap, has been killing the profession.

O.V. Delle-Femine and Kevin McCormick are Employee's of NWA!! Not only is MAG calling the shots the ID at NWA indicates a management employee. Note who is the Executive listed!!!

NWA Employee Information

Employee Number 297408
Status Active

Last Name Delle-Femine
First Name O. V.

Station Assigned MSP
Job Position Consultant

Seniority Date 07 Dec 01

Employee Number 297407
Status Active

Last Name McCormick
First Name Kevin

Station Assigned MSPA
Job Position Executive Consultant

Seniority Date 04 Nov 02

No matter how you spin it! You Amfa Wannabes are trying to get us to join an Organization that bases their whole theory on outsourcing and company oriented.

Go to The-mechanic.net or Amfanuts to learn about the company MAG and how they control Amfa and others.

Thanks for that information CIO. Just another reason NOT to support amfa!!!!

I believe they (Delle and McCormick) are trying to "incorporate" the union!!!!!!

Ahhhh CIO....you had to go and give dreese a fact...c'mon Booby...let's have that blue ink on that one.

Faking and forging documents again? :down: Typical TWU,IAM scam. So if Delle and McCormick were assigned management employee numbers, then they didn't hire any management between DEC.7,2001 and NOV.4,2002 at NWA? :blink: Yeah right!

cio, you make me laugh sometimes with your devious little ploys but, the truth is AMFA is the choice of the mechanics craft and class across the country. There has been an IAM drive at NWA since AMFA came in yet they have less than 200 cards getting less and less every year. The proof is in the pudding and the industrial unions lies and deceptive way are not working anymore.

The twu attempts yet another outside organization to figure a way to reason with mechanics, while at the same time scoffing at every word said to them. If we get a vote here in the next couple months my guess it that tune will change drastically.

Checking it Out said:
O.V. Delle-Femine and Kevin McCormick are Employee's of NWA!! Not only is MAG calling the shots the ID at NWA indicates a management employee. Note who is the Executive listed!!!

NWA Employee Information

Employee Number 297408
Status Active

Last Name Delle-Femine
First Name O. V.

Station Assigned MSP
Job Position Consultant

Seniority Date 07 Dec 01

Employee Number 297407
Status Active

Last Name McCormick
First Name Kevin

Station Assigned MSPA
Job Position Executive Consultant

Seniority Date 04 Nov 02

No matter how you spin it! You Amfa Wannabes are trying to get us to join an Organization that bases their whole theory on outsourcing and company oriented.

Go to The-mechanic.net or Amfanuts to learn about the company MAG and how they control Amfa and others.
NWA Employee Information

Employee Number 297410
Status Active

Last Name Hall
First Name Harold

Station Assigned MSP
Job Position Consultant

Seniority Date 07 Dec 50

Employee Number 297411
Status Active

Last Name Little
First Name James