TWU Pres Little's Militay Carreer?

Wretched Wrench

Veteran
Apr 21, 2003
On 4/20, Little's press release started out....."During my years in the U.S. military, I learned valuable lessons that have stayed with me ever since. Never box yourself into a corner, always keep your options open, and be sure to have a long-range battle plan.........".

This is a side of the gentleman I have never seen.

Anyone know what he did and in what branch? And for how long?

Did he attend West Point or something?

On 4/20, Little's press release started out....."During my years in the U.S. military, I learned valuable lessons that have stayed with me ever since. Never box yourself into a corner, always keep your options open, and be sure to have a long-range battle plan.........".

This is a side of the gentleman I have never seen.

Anyone know what he did and in what branch? And for how long?

Did he attend West Point or something?
He was with Patton at the Rhine river...

"Never box yourself into a corner, always keep your options open, and be sure to have a long-range battle plan.........".

From that, he must have gone in as a colonel and made general pretty quickly. I missed out. My military training and experience did not include "long range battle planning".

"Never box yourself into a corner, always keep your options open, and be sure to have a long-range battle plan.........".

From that, he must have gone in as a colonel and made general pretty quickly. I missed out. My military training and experience did not include "long range battle planning".
If anyone is really interested, a website, This ain't hell - but you can see it from here, has an excellent record of exposing fakers and claimers. The site is some of my "required daily reading" and it never ceases to amaze me the number of "soup sandwiches" that claim to be SEALs, Green Berets, and claim various sundry awards AND GET AWAY WITH IT because nobody knows how to check for accuracy.

This may be another claim to place with Little's "degrees".

Back