Twu Press Release

Decision 2004 said:
And when you awake in misery and despair, you will understand the Golden Rule.

All men either accept and live of life of good, or live a life of hell on earth.

Go see the movie "Passion of Christ" and think about what really matters. Learn something while you are there.

Is it really gaining you anything by conduct that resembles someone under the age of ten? Have you chemically altered your maturity growth?

I will pray that you find peace in your heart and wisdom in your mind.
So, have you found religion now??????????? Have you prayed for forgiveness of your past regressions???????? I guess your rhetoric and amfa tactic aren't working so you thought you would try religion. It works for those who use it the right way Dave. Remember, God's wrath is mighty.

Some of us have lived by the golden rule LONG before Mel's movie came out. I'm glad that you have finally seen the light. Thanks Mel!!!!
:up: :up: :up:

Too bad the TWU will never ask forgiveness for the concessions they thrust upon us!

Checking it Out said:
Bob, I think you are miss-informed of who and what I am.

I fight everyday to ensure the gainful employment of all TWU members at AA! And I rely on the International and the political involvement to ensure the long-term benefit of the TWU membership. Just like the many who do the same thing throughout the TWU locals!

If the TWU is so bad than why is Amfa attempting to mirror our constitution? If The TWU is so bad than why is Delle attempting to suppress the members? You better look inside the Amfa dream and you will see the spoilage Amfa has caused!

Get informed and you will see the difference in Representation!

Bob, you need to step away for a few days, collect your thoughts and veiw both sides. The dream world you're in favor of, does not exist with Amfa! Maybe at a different time or in the future? But for now, the members at AA do not deserve the destruction Amfa will cause!
cio, (rick),
Bob, I think you are miss-informed of who and what I am.

Don't fool yourself. People know who you are even though you are not man enough to post your real name and state your beliefs.

I fight everyday to ensure the gainful employment of all TWU members at AA!

Sure, have as many people employed at the lowest wages possible. Good tactic. NOT!

If the TWU is so bad than why is Amfa attempting to mirror our constitution?

AMFA is not mirroring the twu's constitution because the AMFA constitution is based on democracy and accountability. And they are a craft union not an industrial union.

Get informed and you will see the difference in Representation!

We have become informed, actually over 9000 of us have become informed. Just ask the NMB.

But for now, the members at AA do not deserve the destruction Amfa will cause!

AMFA destruction? The only one's doing the destruction is the twu with no snap back clauses and the erossion of our profession.
What about your post of the AMFA organizers not having enough cards to file? Well, we filed. Care to explain yourself?

The twu smells fear... and it is their own! :up: :up:

Hopeful said:
Too bad the TWU will never ask forgiveness for the concessions they thrust upon us!
According to them they have nothing to be forgiven for.

The twenty years of industry leading concessions is all the members fault!
It would not have happened if they participated!
I dont know "participation would have changed anything but thats what they told me.
It would not have happened if the members had longer attention spans! The members did not HAVE to listen to the union and accept all the concessions that the union said they should accept, or else.

They could have voted No.

So there you have it, according to the TWU.

They are not at fault because the members could have chosen to reject the path that they recommended. We paid them for their advise, they failed us but we should not blame them,its our fault.

Its about time we take accountability for ourselves!

The first step is to get rid of the TWU!

Hopeful, you must understand that as far as the International is concerned, they have done an outstanding job! They do not work for us. Did you vote for them? Can you remove them from office? No you cant. So they do not work for you.

Their priority is not more for the members but simply more members. Saying that the International works for us is like saying that the cattle rancher works for the cattle.

For them sacrificing pay and benifits is a good deal for more members, after all who cares about the members-they cant vote them out!

The only thing that the might feel guilty about is all the lies they spit out, but the extra pay helps soothe that.

Latest posts