Twu Press Release

Well I guess we will just have to vote to see what the membership wants won't we, I for one Jim Little am still mad about the concession and I will be voting for AMFA.

I am quite sure than I am not the only person who feels this way, The IAM said the same thing as the TWU everytime they lost to AMFA the Teamsters did this as well when they lost to AMFA so what the TWU is now saying is no surprise to anyone, the TWU can be as confident as they want but the members will be the ones who will decide who will represent them.

AMFA AMFA AMFA AMFA

Thanks for the compliments, I believe I would not be tooting my horn to quick, I suspect you will have mud on your face very soon!

The AFL-CIO has been brought in to help! I for one believe you should use the resources at hand. If we stuck our head in the sand we would not be representing the majority of the members best interest!

I know you wannabes have a hard time comprehending this concept!

AFL-CIO coming in to help, :lol: Good you will need all the help you can get, just ask the other two Industrial Unions who lost so many times to AMFA, they were tough too :lol: :lol:

Stop the Bus I want off, so I can catch a Plane AMFA :D

Raptor said:
Well I guess we will just have to vote to see what the membership wants won't we, I for one Jim Little am still mad about the concession and I will be voting for AMFA.

I am quite sure than I am not the only person who feels this way, The IAM said the same thing as the TWU everytime they lost to AMFA the Teamsters did this as well when they lost to AMFA so what the TWU is now saying is no surprise to anyone, the TWU can be as confident as they want but the members will be the ones who will decide who will represent them.

AMFA AMFA AMFA AMFA
Now why would the TWU be scared? Would it be due to AMFA's track record? Could it be due to watching fellow mechanics at NWA and UAL change career fields after AMFA's victory celebration? Scared? For what? AMFA just got what? 100 mechs their jobs back! Listen..out of 10,000 they offered up that was no easy task I'll tell ya! And now Dave and Gary are giving each other high 5's for finally talking the hobbit into filing, hey Dave, tell me something, now that you've filed are we going to have to pay AMFA back anything? I'ts OK to change the story now, what's one more lie after so many you've done? And Bob, can you finally supersize your burgers again mah man? It will be interesting to follow all your paths with a fine tooth comb from here on out, and be vewwy, vewwy , careful..I hear Connell has been turned loose again!

GAME ON! GLOVES OFF!

Johnny Lunchbox said:
[ careful..I hear Connell has been turned loose again!

GAME ON! GLOVES OFF!
Is that suppose to scare us? :eek: A washed up management wanna be has his gloves off and his panties on. :shock:

Just look at your post Johnny boy and you can see how scared you are, you are scared that you will lose your job and who know what else you are scared of, Us AMFA guys are not scared of anything.

it's about time you guys took the gloves off, a little late though. :lol: :lol:

I am really Enjoying this. :up:

Absolutely not, don't be scared my friend, it wasn't meant as a warning...just a notice. Now get close to your other AMFA homies and hug each other around the AMFA flag..that's it...you like that feeling huh?

A washed up management wanna be has his gloves off and his panties on.

So tell me...what kind of panties is he wearing and how close were you to them? Do you approve or are you into something a bit more fem? You can share with Johnny.

POST DELETED! YOUR RIGHT DECISION 2004! THE HIGH ROAD!!

AMFA NOW! AMFA NOW! AMFA NOW! AMFA NOW![/b] :up: :up:

HAVE GREAT AMFA CARD FILING DAY!! :lol:

The High Road has gotten us this far.
The High Road will get us further.

Johnny Lunchbox and his band a playground professionals will soon feel the wrath that low road tactics lead those that indulge.

The personal attacks and pshyco fear is all they have left.

Stay the course, do not stoop to their level. We are professionals and remaining above the child like fray is why we are preparing for an election.

REMINDER:

coffin1.jpg

Stay the course, do not stoop to their level. We are professionals and remaining above the child like fray is why we are preparing for an election.

Dave, when did you change to being a professional? Was it before or after the letter to Ken Neal? Do we owe the hobbit any money yet Dave? Who paid for your lawyer Dave? You? Please cut and paste your proof...thanks..love ...another worshipper of yours. BTW...is the hobbit's pic hanging up at the local next to yours?

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Dave, when did you change to being a professional? Was it before or after the letter to Ken Neal? Do we owe the hobbit any money yet Dave? Who paid for your lawyer Dave? You? Please cut and paste your proof...thanks..love ...another worshipper of yours. BTW...is the hobbit's pic hanging up at the local next to yours?
The High Road has gotten us this far.
The High Road will get us further.

Johnny Lunchbox said:
And once you sober up you'll see the High Road was a dirt road to no where.
And when you awake in misery and despair, you will understand the Golden Rule.

All men either accept and live of life of good, or live a life of hell on earth.

Go see the movie "Passion of Christ" and think about what really matters. Learn something while you are there.

Is it really gaining you anything by conduct that resembles someone under the age of ten? Have you chemically altered your maturity growth?

I will pray that you find peace in your heart and wisdom in your mind.

I am looking forward to going to work monday and telling my shop that

AMFA filed for an Election and we will get a chance to vote on who we want to represent us very soon. :D

Latest posts