TWU.....Transparency Now on Equity Distribution!

MetalMover said:
I believe my last card signing is still valid. When I get another one I will sign it.

MetalMover

Your card from the last drive is NOT GOOD, The filing happened in MAY of last yr.

The NMB did not terminate the IBT filing until August. So with that we need to start over.

You say when you get another you will sign it, Just my POINT You should be LQQKing for it. You should be helping to get every mechanic you work with to sign it.

Don't blame me and the rest of the organizers if we don't get enough cards. Any future screwing by the TWU will be on YOU and all the guys who just say, " I signed a card what more do you want me to do"

It's Time for us ALL to get involved read what is being said here and at work. Read the NEW TWU/IAM alliance bylaws. Look to the future and do what ever to rid AA of the twu.

Reactions: 1 person
AMFAinMIAMI said:

MetalMover

Your card from the last drive is NOT GOOD, The filing happened in MAY of last yr.

The NMB did not terminate the IBT filing until August. So with that we need to start over.

You say when you get another you will sign it, Just my POINT You should be LQQKing for it. You should be helping to get every mechanic you work with to sign it.

Don't blame me and the rest of the organizers if we don't get enough cards. Any future screwing by the TWU will be on YOU and all the guys who just say, " I signed a card what more do you want me to do"

It's Time for us ALL to get involved read what is being said here and at work. Read the NEW TWU/IAM alliance bylaws. Look to the future and do what ever to rid AA of the twu.
Whoa there,,,,,I am not complaining about anything....Like i said...WHEN I GET ANOTHER CARD I WILL SIGN IT...
What more do you people need to realize I would like AMFA on the property? A TATTOO ON MY CHEST THAT SAYS AMFA?
 I do not want to be told how to go about my business. WHEN I GET A CARD I WILL SIGN IT!
The Teamsters sent a member to my house asking me why I had not signed a card.....that was about all he said before I kindly asked him to remove himself from my property.

And when we have enough cards and a petition is filed I WILL VOTE FOR AMFA...
My station is overwhelmingly for a change of representation. 

MetalMover said:
Whoa there,,,,,I am not complaining about anything....Like i said...WHEN I GET ANOTHER CARD I WILL SIGN IT...
What more do you people need to realize I would like AMFA on the property? A TATTOO ON MY CHEST THAT SAYS AMFA?
 I do not want to be told how to go about my business. WHEN I GET A CARD I WILL SIGN IT!
The Teamsters sent a member to my house asking me why I had not signed a card.....that was about all he said before I kindly asked him to remove himself from my property.

And when we have enough cards and a petition is filed I WILL VOTE FOR AMFA...
My station is overwhelmingly for a change of representation. 

Metal Mover

WHOA is right, I was not attacking you at all and if it seemed I was I am truly sorry,
I was just stating facts, for you and everyone else, that asks the same questions that are here and on the floor.

If you vote for amfa or not that is your choice and its not up to me to tell you how to vote. My concern is to GET THAT VOTE...

And again as I said earlier my comment are for all that think that just signing a card will get it done, well it won't, we all must work to remove the TWU.

Again my apologies if I struck a nerve with you that was not my intent. I am glad to here that your station is as well hoping for a change in representation.

AMFAinMIAMI said:

Metal Mover

WHOA is right, I was not attacking you at all and if it seemed I was I am truly sorry,
I was just stating facts, for you and everyone else, that asks the same questions that are here and on the floor.

If you vote for amfa or not that is your choice and its not up to me to tell you how to vote. My concern is to GET THAT VOTE...

And again as I said earlier my comment are for all that think that just signing a card will get it done, well it won't, we all must work to remove the TWU.

Again my apologies if I struck a nerve with you that was not my intent. I am glad to here that your station is as well hoping for a change in representation.
My apologies as well.....
I was specifically responding to not-so-well received "I will sign a card when I get one" comment.
While we are on the subject, I have not seen any recent effort for a card drive.

MetalMover said:
My apologies as well.....
I was specifically responding to not-so-well received "I will sign a card when I get one" comment.
While we are on the subject, I have not seen any recent effort for a card drive.
What station are you at and I will let you know a way that you and all will get cards or I can send them to you.

The drive started in Tulsa in OCT, The line stations started 10 days ago.

There is an organizing committee we can get cards sent to your station we just need someone that will get them signed and return them to us, so that we can put them in order so when we bring them to the NMB they will be ok'd.

Do you have access to the message feature here if so send me a note with your info
and I will work on cards for your station. 

AMFAinMIAMI said:
What station are you at and I will let you know a way that you and all will get cards or I can send them to you.

The drive started in Tulsa in OCT, The line stations started 10 days ago.

There is an organizing committee we can get cards sent to your station we just need someone that will get them signed and return them to us, so that we can put them in order so when we bring them to the NMB they will be ok'd.

Do you have access to the message feature here if so send me a note with your info
and I will work on cards for your station. 
I have not seen a card drive at my station....but I'm willing to help!

Reactions: 2 people
HMK said:
I have not seen a card drive at my station....but I'm willing to help!

HMK

Two questions,

1. what title group are you?

2. what station?

We can talk about cards after you let me know the answer to these questions.

I assume you have access to the message service here as well. Y/N ?

Let me know and we can se about getting cards to you and or your station, ok.

Rogallo said:

Rogallo

Although it gives them a card it will then be sent amfanatl. then it will have to be fwd
to our PO Box, or sent to the address we have printed on our cards here at AA.
This is so we can account for each card check the info and insure that the card will be ok per the NMB.

I can have cards sent directly to him ready and give him info what to do with them.
I can also have other info sent along with cards as well.

Still no transparency from the TWU. I received my appeals letter today and it is a flat out rejection. They sent out a form letter and it was not even signed.

Here is what the letter says. Very short denial explanation.

"The TWU AA Equity Distribution Appeals Committee has reviewed your appeal and has confirmed that your appeal is based upon an incorrect formula and calculation under an unauthorized calculator that appeared on the Internet. Accordingly, your appeal is denied."

OK so what is the correct formula? There has to be one if my formula is proven wrong by the equity committee. What is an Unauthorized calculator? Again no transparency.

WOW!  Once again the TWU brushes it's members to the side.  Denial  is based on "incorrect formula" and "calculation" with an "unauthorized calculator".   Why not supply the formula that is the "correct formula" and the "correct calculations" with an example of numbers and formula being used.  How freakin pathetic that they still do not give the membership the formula and or examples.  They are truly hiding something from the entire membership.  After a full blown appeals is filed they still keep the formula hidden from the membership.  Hope you guys get to fire them soon,  good luck...

Any word on the lawsuit the greedy former employees filed and when it will move forward?? Just wondering if I need to put the remainder of my shares in a offshore account so the TWU won't come looking/taking more of my money to fight their lawsuit!  B)

AANOTOK said:
Any word on the lawsuit the greedy former employees filed and when it will move forward?? Just wondering if I need to put the remainder of my shares in a offshore account so the TWU won't come looking/taking more of my money to fight their lawsuit!  B)
Wow, I guess I'm too late after reading what Nyer posted under the "Haven't heard about the extra 4% equity to be held aside". Amazing...simply amazing!!

AANOTOK said:
Don't expect anything soon. After all, Judge lane is finally getting to the 1114 ruling in about two weeks.

Latest posts