TWU Unfinished Business

Show me the money said:
UAL was IAM went AMFA, what's the story there? 

So IAM, AMFA, then IBT. So what is the story exactly?

Now back to the topic. Gain sharing, seniority integration, and equity share...we need answers.

Funny when I read TWU unfinished business, I thought the TWU was offering up more pay.

Overspeed said:

The contract is complete, it has final language that outlines the creation of committees for OT rules, FT rules, and Gain Sharing. Now the Locals have to sit down with AA and finalize these clauses. Instead our local reps seem to be too busy writing bylaws that gave themselves raises, talking smack about reps that are no longer with the ATD, and hoping TUL will close.

What locals would you be talking about?

You are completely lost.

No contract is ever complete without ALL the work rules written in stone.

Creation of a comittee...........you are TWU.

comatose said:

What locals would you be talking about?

You are completely lost.

No contract is ever complete without ALL the work rules written in stone.

Creation of a comittee...........you are TWU.

Local 514, 567, and 591

Not true. I have read language in CBA's that have language to create COLA adjustments, VEBA, etc... and nothing is ever in stone. The previous contracts provided for base OT/FT rules with a provision for local agreements. 

Overspeed said:

Local 514, 567, and 591

Not true. I have read language in CBA's that have language to create COLA adjustments, VEBA, etc... and nothing is ever in stone. The previous contracts provided for base OT/FT rules with a provision for local agreements. 

So you want Local 567 and 591 to form a committee to oversee ot/ft rules.

You might look at your company email.

They emailed the company policy on this months ago. I guess thats the way the TWU negotiates, just send it to us and we will rubber stamp it.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts