Twu Wins New Restrictions On Foreign Maintenance

Name: Dave B.
Employer:
Date: Monday, March 15, 2004
Time: 12:24 PM

Comments
Name: Rick N Employer: NWA Location: Memphis Date: Friday, March 12, 2004 Time: 06:39 AM Comments You damn right the members have woken up. What kind of Union is this AMFA? More than half of our brothers and sisters jobs were given away and you don't even hear a peep from anyone at the top of AMFA. I think the AA Mechanics should ask the AMFA people out there campaigning for AMFA when was the last time they were at NWA, taking care of their members in the worst time ever for an NWA Mechanic. I want to tell the AA Mechanics that the stuff AMFA told them at those meetings and in their letters is Bull Crap. Ask them to prove what they say. They can't. I don't wish AMFA on anyone, but if you're stupid enough to go for it then stupid is as stupid does.////////////// I ASKED THIS VERY QUESTION LAST YEAR TO DELLBERT AND HIS GANG WHEN THEY CAME TO INDY, DELL SAID AND I QUOTE " THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS AT NORTHWEST" SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, DELLS OUT ORGANIZING BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS OK WHERE THE DUES ARE BEING COLLECTED ALREADY.

Name: Joey
Employer: Laid off from NWA
Email: To "Still IAM at Heart"
Date: Monday, March 15, 2004
Time: 08:20 PM

Comments
Gamble? How dare you insinuate that what I did was gamble! I've never gambled in my life and I didn't gamble when I decided not to move after I was ILLEGALLY laid off. That's right Brother! AMFA told me that NWA laying me off was illegal and that the company would lose this in arbitration. John Roby and Steve MacFarlane and Jim Atkinson personally told me that I would be back to work as soon AMFA got my grievance arbitrated. So I didn't gamble! AMFA LIED to me!!!! Is it ok for AMFA to lie to me? Mathews actually told me that I might as well suck up the severance and unemployment while staying home, because he and the Seehams would certainly win my grievance and have me back at work before that ran out. Hello, it RAN OUT! I was mislead. That's not my fault.