U Files To Reject Labor Agreements

Rico said:
Get what,,,?

If the comapny just wanted to liqudate, why waste the money and time going through the motions, negotiating, and trying to secure relief...?

Why not just liquidate NOW...?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, they are out to get you. Millions of dollars matter not, as long as they can mess with fine upstanding folk like yourself, sure :rolleyes:

Tell ya what, if your paranoia helps you sleep better at night, or makes you feel empowered during the day, fine, but at least come up with a more plausible accusation.
[post="200278"][/post]​

I know, I guess I'm still paranoid as well when I think of the unnecessary millions of dollars of poor decisions in the past when the money could had been saved by simply asking the frontline what works. If you really did work for U at one time, then I won't waste the hours worth of scrolling to list them just to prove my case to you. That info is common knowledge to anyone who has been at U for at least 10 years.

As far as why not liquidate now? Do a litttle history. The airlines are FULL of egomaniacs in this industry who, for some reason unbeknownst to me and every peanut chewing passenger, think it is cool to own and run an airline....Howard Hughs started it and Donald Trump epitomized it.

Bronner is no different. How cool he thinks it would be to have 'Bama Air. He says it in jest, but usually there is truth in jest. He's just another egomaniac who wants to try to run an airline and at the same time doesn't know how. If you go at something and realize you can't do it, you DO try to make it work because again, guys like Bronner are full of EGO. For him to liquidate so soon would not fit the successful business profile and would make him look weak as he has yet to figure out how to run the show. Well, Fish, he IS running out of time and I am sure he would much rather (not to be confused with Dan) go the route he is currently on to blame all of us at U for not somehow cooperarating on his "your rough draft of your novel is due in 24 hours" way of negotiating then to just come out and say..I was stupid to think I could run an airline. I should had paid more attention to Warren Buffet and his experience with airlines. It's ego, Fishman. Many of us feel that way. Why must you label everyone's opinions as paranoid? This ain't this industries first time at the bankrupt rodeo. Do the names Iccon, Lorenzo, Wolf, or Trump ring a bell. Either in deceptive ways or ignorant ways, they all wanted to be a big shot with their big egos to run an airline. All failed in their own way and so will Bronner. These guys would sell their soul to the devil to protect their overinflated ego, including spending millions to make them look good in the end or to make it look like they tried their best in some marterlistic tone. If you think that is paranoid , then roll those eyes all you want, cause the ignorance and inflammatory statements you make for someone sooo concerned with the folks of U doesn't cut it with me. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

BTW, haven't seen too much going on ON the Frontier line. Oh I forgot, there ISN'T one. :eek: :eek: :eek: Too much time creating hell on our boards and not enough time to start a Frontier post since they are the new US Airways about to take over UAL's world at Denver. Fishy, you make me laugh!! :lol:

delldude said:
truth in left seat...usa320pilot in right seat...duh..
[post="200383"][/post]​

Now delldude, THAT was funny!! You really must stoplooking at me as your enemy 'cause I really do get your hummor and thinking. We just need to veer from certain topics. And you can't be all too homophobic to post that pic...Airplane is one of the gayest undertoned movie ever created. ;)

Actually Delldude, your ok.

USA320Pilot said:
TheTruth:

TheTruth said: "My sources indicate that the company has confirmed with the judge that the unions don't have a right to strike."

USA320Pilot: If true, that would seem to give the union's even less leverage, especially with company proposals only getting worse and worse for labor. You would have thought the CWA, AFA, & IAM would have learned from the failures of ALPA's RC4, which cost the pilot's "big time".

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="200378"][/post]​

There he goes. Nobody will listen to his sh&t so he starts posting to himself. Soooo Sad!

firstamendment said:
Now delldude, THAT was funny!! You really must stoplooking at me as your enemy 'cause I really do get your hummor and thinking. We just need to veer from certain topics. And you can't be all too homophobic to post that pic...Airplane is one of the gayest undertoned movie ever created. ;)

Actually Delldude, your ok.
[post="200391"][/post]​
thank you....i have no problems actually with past diatribes...forget about it....
have a nice weekend 1st...

EyeInTheSky said:
Time for an IP check. I mean, its so obvious in the writing styles between the two. Whatever floats his beanie, which apparently isn't much. :rolleyes:
[post="200377"][/post]​

Don't leave out the Hawk. The old "I don't like seeing good people lose their jobs."

Or in other words the "Do I like it"

Seems to me Todd your post was directed at USA320 pilot on his truck driver comments right?

Todd B said:
Don't make assumptions about the work location or identity of any poster. Please respect the privacy of each person.
[post="200388"][/post]​

Todd,
If you are referring to a certain person I wrote about, fine, but to repect one's privacy as to who they work for or who you THINK they work for goes down the drain when they have bladently let it be known where they work, who they use to work FOR and send links to the company they work for with pilot hiring info as this person did.

I will respect the forum rules, but you can't have it both ways. Either you are anonymous or not and instill such to others for their protection when they make assumtions as to who they work for. Otherwise it should be open season, however you are the boss so I won't tattle even on those that are the most arrogant and inflammatory.

Regards,
First

The Truth said:
My sources indicate that the company has confirmed with the judge that the unions don't have a right to strike.
[post="200344"][/post]​

Highly doubtful that Judge Mitchell would advise the company's attorneys of such. Also known as judicial misconduct. Try harder with the propaganda, The Truth (or perhaps take some classes in legal ethics and civil procedure - or advise your sources to do so).

Likewise, no matter how Judge Mitchell rules, we can all be assured that any ruling on the matter would be subject to appeal. But by then, of course, the company will have already closed.

firstamendment said:
Todd,
If you are referring to a certain person I wrote about, fine, but to repect one's privacy as to who they work for or who you THINK they work for goes down the drain when they have bladently let it be known where they work, who they use to work FOR and send links to the company they work for with pilot hiring info as this person did.

I will respect the forum rules, but you can't have it both ways. Either you are anonymous or not and instill such to others for their protection when they make assumtions as to who they work for. Otherwise it should be open season, however you are the boss so I won't tattle even on those that are the most arrogant and inflammatory.

Regards,
First
[post="200397"][/post]​

I think the only one he could have been talking about was USA320Pilot in ref to his truck driver comments. Comparing notes on different screen names has nothing to do with peoples identity

usairways_vote_NO said:
I think the only one he could have been talking about was USA320Pilot in ref to his truck driver comments. Comparing notes on different screen names has nothing to do with peoples identity
[post="200402"][/post]​

Oh ok, I guess with that one I WAS being paranoid..hehe...Rico will like that one.

Man, that avitar..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The Truth said:
There is no right to strike. Under the Railway Labor Act, contracts never expire, they only become amendable. Contracts expire under the the other labor law, the National Labor Relations Act.

The action of abrogation under bankruptcy code removes the entire process from the guise of the RLA and NLRA.

Under the NMB has the right to allow self-help, but that only happens after direct negotiations, mandatory federal mediation, a 30-day cooling off period, then self-help.

My sources indicate that the company has confirmed with the judge that the unions don't have a right to strike.

Your sources are wrong.

If any group strikes, the company will be out of business immediately. The creditors won't put up with any labor action. The respected unions must understand that a strike will mean the death of this company. I don't believe that anyone honestly wants this to happen. If so, then vote in favor for any proposal that your unions gives you for ratification.

It's mutually assured destruction, and makes for a great negotiating stick, don't you think? The CCY wankers go running to court for lack of any acumen in actually operating an enterprise and try to beat the difference out of labor--labor has the leverage to close the doors.

The IAM might be ready to fight, but they will eventually reach an agreement. Negotiations are a give and take process...
[post="200344"][/post]​

What, they give CCY takes? Please.

Any fool who votes to give this management team a dime is better off simply mailing the difference in their check to the Ms. Cleo defense fund. Really.

Hawk said:
You don't want to negotiate because you think the strategy is to ignore the issues and hope it goes away. This is typical with the IAM hardliners.

There will be no utility at the transformed US Airways. This is the only way to remain competitive. I don't like seeing good people lose their jobs.

The idea that we pay an employee $19+ when the market is about $9 is ludicrous. This is a prime example of what is killing us. Nearly everyone else outsources this work, but we can't? No gonna happen. I promise you that.
[post="200370"][/post]​

Here' the deal Hawk.

You used to PM me because in your slanted twisted view of the world I was a hardliner when in reality all I want is fairness. Fairness is not raping employees and letting top management that have only been on the property a few years have big wages and perks fit for a Kings. Even the “Expertsâ€￾ are calling this management team foolish, why, because you can't continue to treat human beings like dog dirt and expect positives results. If this airline survives it will be in spite of itself and have nothing to do with this poor excuse of a management team of which you are deeply entrenched, part of the cancer. It will survive only if the employees decide to let it do so. You and a few other blowhards in management will only be a parasite reaping the benefits the employers decided to feed you.

You forget the A320’s are in the minority, NOT the majority, not everybody has a glass stomach and weak constitution and begs for mercy from your type.

Now you know who I am.....or is you management brain as thick as you portray, hmmmm

Latest posts