Ual Alpa Reaches Tentative Agrrement

Judging by the petty sniping that is taking place here the wheels are rapidly coming off the bus. Either get the company out of CH11, or take it out back and shoot it. I've been patiently waiting for two years, and the suspense is killing me.

It's fast becoming a clay pigeon....methinx...hopefully Tilton won't find himself playing a fiddle, garbed in a toga....surrounded by flames.

Well this is definitely a rudderless ship but it's nothing new. Things have never been that rosey but Goodwin and company really got the ball rolling when the ESOP ended and rather than 'let's share the wealth' they pushed aside all of the labor issues and focused completely with trademark tunnelvision on the purchase of US Air. Upon that failure it was Avolar (remember Avolar?) After Goodwin we got 'Hasn't done' Jack followed by 'Pay me 4 million and watch me get chubby' Tilton. UAL management has sold its trust and credibility down the river - there's none left.

And their biggest worry, to this day, is still the gawd awful thought that all of the really, really, really talented management people might 'jump ship'

I can't do anything anymore but laugh and, like ualtech, I'm not handing them another dime.

sorry