Ual To Reject Labor Contracts

Drippy Quill,Dec 2 2004, 09:16 PM]
Booby...put down that Evelyn Woods speed reading course in accounting 101...(FWAAA tore you up)...

Its no suprise that you agree with FWAAA, even if you dont have the foggiest as to what he wrote.

and reread my post. You are so used to disecting and forgetting to reassemble members' posts that now even you believe your nonsense.

My statement was simple..I do not need a union to lead me in my battle against union busting...such as the judges in BK courts..and AMFA.

Well here is what you wrote-verbatum;
"I personally do not require the OK from Mr. Little to back the stews, nor do I need a union's blessing.

Perhaps all unions missed the boat years ago, but as long as lives were going "status quo" no one complained or were affected. Now that we are being beaten down we want to lay blame, instead of fighting back...makes sense to me...HAHAHA!!!"

So if I stated..."Booby, you have a queer sense of humor"...you read it as ..."Booby, have another queer"....taken out of context, but definately in the ballpark....HAHAHA!!!

Out of context? Hardly. You said "I personally do not require the OK from Mr. Little to back the stews, nor do I need a union's blessing." In other words its clear that you are willing to act contrary to what your leadership tells you. You dont require or need the union to tell you what to do right?