Uh OH. Looks like Matt Gaetz is a DIDDLER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't play dumb, Bears.

At the time Hunter and Hallie were hooking up, the now-current President* publicly supported the relationship between his dead son's widow and his living train wreck of a son.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/04/hunter-biden-got-joe-to-support-relationship-with-beaus-widow/

“We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

I'd say that's a legitimate story to show Joe's lack of judgement and perhaps poor parenting, or how at a minimum easily Joe is able to be swayed to make bad decisions by his family, the same family who also has business dealings in various countries who would love to have public policy shift in their favor....

Add to that Train Wreck having been under active investigation by the DOJ and FBI during the entire primary and campaign, yet nobody bothered to mention it let alone cover it until after half the country had already cast their mail-in ballot.

Had it been one of Trump's sons, it would have been front page news within a week of the investigation being opened....

Last edited:
1617412989755.png

I'm sure people making plea deals for their own illegal acts are considered 100% credible to you.

It didn't work out too well for Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels. I doubt it will here, either.

But hey, if there's proof good enough for a conviction, he deserves whatever the punishment is. Until then, he's just being slimed.

I'm sure people making plea deals for their own illegal acts are considered 100% credible to you.

It didn't work out too well for Michael Cohen and Stormy Daniels. I doubt it will here, either.

But hey, if there's proof good enough for a conviction, he deserves whatever the punishment is. Until then, he's just being slimed.

Lol, yea, ok.

Had it been Trump’s sons it wold have been boys will be boys.
Sheeyut, dawg.....woulda been coverage like the two failed impeachment hearings, 24/7.....with sidebar commentating from MSLSD and the rest of the Insane Clown Posse.

jason-willis-pelosibanplans.jpg

Occupy democrats???? Even Glenn Beck would be more acceptable.

" LA GATZ " is going to be just like his IDOL, The " O T ", (ORANGE TURD), A F L O S E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any indictments yet or is this a deflection from the Angel of Death, Andrew Cuomo and his documented issues and multiple DOJ/FBI investigations?

Hearing from a DOJ sources, between Hunter and Andy, thes tow have the whole investigative units in hyperdrive.
2022, not even 100 daze into the Biden Experiment and the loser dems are already contemplating losing...ha ha ha.

Slime is his element.
You saying he is a democrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.