Uh OH. Looks like Matt Gaetz is a DIDDLER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words “The other side” you have a side that you like being fed (manipulated) by. You are watching (And listening) to what one side is feeding you and that side is what is currently called (Known as) the Liberal side. That’s your comfort zone. That’s your clan. Those are the people you want to break bread with. Those are the people you want to recognize with. Those are the people you chose to face battles with thinking some “other side” is your enemy. You think “your side” is the right (righteous) side.

Meanwhile “the other side” thinks the same way as you do. Neither “side” is right or wrong. They’re just being manipulated by “other” people who want them to think their way so they can gain more access, control and power.

Think you can ever step away from that comfort zone you wrap around yourself?
So looking at what both sides are saying is staying in a comfort zone, well I guess I'm comforable. Whats your secret for pushing those boundaries....going into a voting booth totally uninformed and pushing buttons like a drunk monkey and see how things turn out?

So looking at what both sides are saying is staying in a comfort zone, well I guess I'm comforable. Whats your secret for pushing those boundaries....going into a voting booth totally uninformed and pushing buttons like a drunk monkey and see how things turn out?

You don’t look (listen) to what both sides are saying. You listen to what your side says the other side is saying. Besides the fact that if you actually did hear what any Politician has to say on any of those talking head programs you’re going to get nothing but 3 to 5 minute sound bites.

I kind of think I already told you that I don’t care that much about voting for people. I’m not that interested in Politicians. Besides the fact depending on where you live you already know your vote is completely and totally irrelevant. But I will give you some links at the bottom if you really want to be an informed voter. Don’t vote for a D or an R. Look at the candidates voting record.

You live in a very Conservative area but obviously vote strictly Liberal. So pretty much you know your vote is meaningless but I guess it’s nice sometimes to go stand in a line and think your voice (vote) is being heard.

Otherwise the Local Amendments on the Ballot can be important or interesting.

You don’t look (listen) to what both sides are saying. You listen to what your side says the other side is saying. Besides the fact that if you actually did hear what any Politician has to say on any of those talking head programs you’re going to get nothing but 3 to 5 minute sound bites.

I kind of think I already told you that I don’t care that much about voting for people. I’m not that interested in Politicians. Besides the fact depending on where you live you already know your vote is completely and totally irrelevant. But I will give you some links at the bottom if you really want to be an informed voter. Don’t vote for a D or an R. Look at the candidates voting record.

You live in a very Conservative area but obviously vote strictly Liberal. So pretty much you know your vote is meaningless but I guess it’s nice sometimes to go stand in a line and think your voice (vote) is being heard.

Otherwise the Local Amendments on the Ballot can be important or interesting.

YOu know, you are right...Gosh I can't tell you how great it is to know that someone who doesn't know me from Adam knows all about me. My life is now complete.

Some of these sites are State sponsored meaning Government sponsored so they could be slanted towards the particular point of views of that Government much like RT is also accused of but I found all of these sites to help in trying to reach a well rounded and informed objective. They also put on opinion programming but it’s usually much more focused and lengthy not reaching for that 2 to 5 minute emotional outrage from their viewers.

YOu know, you are right...Gosh I can't tell you how great it is to know that someone who doesn't know me from Adam knows all about me. My life is now complete.

I know nothing about you except that here on this page you take a certain Political narrative that sounds completely like group think Party loyalty.

I’ve been watching you guys go back and forth up here for quite a long time before I decided to interject.

I am sorry that I seem to have taken the gas out of all of you kicking each other in the knees.

According to Gallop. Of the American voting population 27% recognize as Republicans/ 28% recognize as Democrats and 44% are Independents.

So that means that 44% are not fixated or obsessed with President Biden or President Trump. That’s also likely 44% who don’t habitually watch CNN or FOX Cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.