Uncertainty Prompts Travelers To Study Alternative

cavalier said:
You know Doctor Speed, your post will go over like a lead balloon because you said the "liquidate" word, and that somehow will have a profound affect on the final outcome, IF, you believe what some posters write on here about staying positive even when the sky is falling.

Honestly, I hope for the ones who want to stay, U makes it some miraculous way so they can.
[post="171563"][/post]​
Cav, your sarcasm is old. I'm not a doctor, but I think you know one :p . What I am saying is I believe the company will liquidate, that is my opinion. I will be leaving regarless of what transpires. Do I wish the best for the people who remain???? Of course I do!!!!! Like you, I hope this all turns around for everyone involved, yes even including those nasty pilots who make ALL those big bucks!!!! GOOD DAY!!!!

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
Cav, your sarcasm is old. I'm not a doctor, but I think you know one :p . What I am saying is I believe the company will liquidate, that is my opinion. I will be leaving regarless of what transpires. Do I wish the best for the people who remain???? Of course I do!!!!! Like you, I hope this all turns around for everyone involved, yes even including those nasty pilots who make ALL those big bucks!!!! GOOD DAY!!!!
[post="171571"][/post]​
Read it again, there was zero sarcasm. People will think ill of you for even mentioning liquidation because of all the emotions, I can show you my PM's for proof positive.

I mean what I said, hope U makes it for the ones wanting it to survive.

I like you no longer have a stake.

cavalier said:
Read it again, there was zero sarcasm. People will think ill of you for even mentioning liquidation because of all the emotions, I can show you my PM's for proof positive.

I mean what I said, hope U makes it for the ones wanting it to survive.

I like you no longer have a stake.
[post="171581"][/post]​
Cav, with all due respect, I really could care less what people think of me. I like you, and every other employee of U is going through these emotions!!!! I hope all works out for everyone concerned. Talk of emotions, my personal situation is not only dealing with the garbage we all face on a daily basis, but also hanging over my head is the process of transitioning to a new career, not easy!!!

With Republican President George W. Bush behind his Democratic challenger John Kerry in the polls, Mr. Millar suspects the president may need to get involved to improve his standing with Pennsylvania voters.

"Pennsylvania is a huge swing state," he said. "In my opinion, in the short term, I just can't imagine the Bush administration letting this airline go down."

Is this guy HIGH? Why does anyone (employee or outsider) think that the governement should save a badly managed corporation? You know the goverment (ATSB) has already saved USAIR once, and worried that they won't get the covenants re-paid. It looks like the government stance is just like it was for UAL. No sound plan, no help PERIOD. I am sure that the aviation industry can and will survive with or without USAIR or UniTED.

mrfish3726 said:
With Republican President George W. Bush behind his Democratic challenger John Kerry in the polls, Mr. Millar suspects the president may need to get involved to improve his standing with Pennsylvania voters.

"Pennsylvania is a huge swing state," he said. "In my opinion, in the short term, I just can't imagine the Bush administration letting this airline go down."

Is this guy HIGH? Why does anyone (employee or outsider) think that the governement should save a badly managed corporation? You know the goverment (ATSB) has already saved USAIR once, and worried that they won't get the covenants re-paid. It looks like the government stance is just like it was for UAL. No sound plan, no help PERIOD. I am sure that the aviation industry can and will survive with or without USAIR or UniTED.
[post="171633"][/post]​
my... my... someone with some sence!!!!!