Union française Pneus Faits Quelqu'un ?

True. I remember JD andJD who was vp of line mtc at delta reminding us numerous times that we could go to work for Eastern anytime we complained during their road shows. I felt trapped but eventually learned I can make it outside of delta. Probably lost earning potential but i cant have my cake and it it too.

That crap starts eating away your brain.......seriously.
I saw too many go suicide over airline stress.

Me too. I think because people let their jobs become their identity. I think i saw that on Oprah when I was between jobs at one point : ).

That and the constant fear of bankruptcy...fear to take out a loan....It was awful. I knew people who drove old clunkers and lived in trailers making 60k who were afraid to get into a mortgage or car loan.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that... The problem is that people have been messaged to death that they're "just lucky to have a job." That fear based mindset keeps them in the spot(s) they're in.

Maybe if a certain someone, up in D.C. were a jobs creator, instead of a wealth destroyer, there would be more jobs to choose from and you probably wouldn't be hearing, "Just lucky to have a job!"

So how exactly should the governement go about 'creating' jobs?
For starters, I can tell you it's NOT by confiscating money from job creators !

Oh, and regulations don't help either !

REGULATION NATION: New Study Finds Obama Is 'No. 1 Regulator'

These measures stand to cost the U.S. economy $10 billion a year, along with an additional $6.6 billion in first-time implementation costs.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2LaX7cwnB[/background]​

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]BaRack needs to do what he did, when they found Bin Laden.....................gtf out of the way ![/background]​

Lets be a bit more specific shall we?

What money is being confiscated?

What legislation is costing $10 billion along with the additional $6.6 billion? Which by the way if my math is correct is well under 1% of the nearly $4T dollar US budget. Not chump change but not a whole lot either.

What EPA legislation are we referring to? Perhaps had the EPA been a little more diligent we would not have to deal with all the Superfund sites. TMI? All the pollutioon in the air in places like LA, DFW and who knows how many others just to name a few.

Do you think it might be possible that the entities complaining about the regulations are just pissed that some of them might be cutting into their profit margins and that they do not care about the waste that they are dumping? After all, the auto companies did complain about seat belts, air bags, ABS, SRS . And dam near every safety feature they were required to implement in cars. Not like Ford was all that concerned about the flaws in the Pinto. For give me if I do not trust corporate America to be concerned with my health and well being.

Reactions: 2 people

What legislation is costing $10 billion along with the additional $6.6 billion? Which by the way if my math is correct is well under 1% of the nearly $4T dollar US budget. Not chump change but not a whole lot either.

What EPA legislation are we referring to? Perhaps had the EPA been a little more diligent we would not have to deal with all the Superfund sites. TMI? All the pollutioon in the air in places like LA, DFW and who knows how many others just to name a few.

Do you think it might be possible that the entities complaining about the regulations are just pissed that some of them might be cutting into their profit margins and that they do not care about the waste that they are dumping? After all, the auto companies did complain about seat belts, air bags, ABS, SRS . And dam near every safety feature they were required to implement in cars. Not like Ford was all that concerned about the flaws in the Pinto. For give me if I do not trust corporate America to be concerned with my health and well being.

Your regulations are circumventing the legislative process outlined in the COTUS....by unelected bureaucrats accountable to no one.

This line from the article caught my attention.

"Titan is going to buy a Chinese tire company or an Indian one, pay less than one Euro per hour wage and ship all the tires France needs," he said.

Replace euro with dollar and France with America. It's not too much of a stretch hearing him say that.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, but only you can allow someone else work you to death. If you honestly feel you are being abused, are in a hostile environment, and the workplace is adversely affecting your health, you owe it to yourself and you family to look for a better job where you are appreciated.

That's why I got out of the airline biz. When it starts affecting your health and family life it's time to go.

That crap starts eating away your brain.......seriously.
I saw too many go suicide over airline stress.

Never saw any suicides. Saw more than a few divorces and guys who were absolutely miserable but were unwilling to make a change.

And forgive me, if I don't trust BaRack !

True. I remember JD andJD who was vp of line mtc at delta reminding us numerous times that we could go to work for Eastern anytime we complained during their road shows. I felt trapped but eventually learned I can make it outside of delta. Probably lost earning potential but i cant have my cake and it it too.

They've switched it up. Since EA is no longer around, the boilerplate comeback is now "if you don't like it, leave."

In the meantime, we are inundated with messaging that we're all somehow privileged to work here, and that we "owe" the company for it...
Maybe if a certain someone, up in D.C. were a jobs creator, instead of a wealth destroyer, there would be more jobs to choose from and you probably wouldn't be hearing, "Just lucky to have a job!"

So now you want the government to create jobs? Sounds great! What made you do such a 180?

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts