Union française Pneus Faits Quelqu'un ?

They've switched it up. Since EA is no longer around, the boilerplate comeback is now "if you don't like it, leave."

Wow. At least they gave us a reasonable alternative. I believe my response would be the sublime, im gonna work to rule and make it look like you cant manage us and turn the spot light on you. Good luck on your next promotion.

When they put the out stations all on third shift and the foreman called because he needed help fixing a broke one, I told him to call atlanta for reenforcements.

Reactions: 3 people
They've switched it up. Since EA is no longer around, the boilerplate comeback is now "if you don't like it, leave."

In the meantime, we are inundated with messaging that we're all somehow privileged to work here, and that we "owe" the company for it...

So now you want the government to create jobs? Sounds great! What made you do such a 180?

No, I don't want government to create jobs, they're already bloated !
What I want is government to get the hell out of the way, of job creators !

Whens the last time someone on food stamps, hired someone else ?

Lets be a bit more specific shall we?

What money is being confiscated?

What legislation is costing $10 billion along with the additional $6.6 billion? Which by the way if my math is correct is well under 1% of the nearly $4T dollar US budget. Not chump change but not a whole lot either.

What EPA legislation are we referring to? Perhaps had the EPA been a little more diligent we would not have to deal with all the Superfund sites. TMI? All the pollutioon in the air in places like LA, DFW and who knows how many others just to name a few.

Do you think it might be possible that the entities complaining about the regulations are just pissed that some of them might be cutting into their profit margins and that they do not care about the waste that they are dumping? After all, the auto companies did complain about seat belts, air bags, ABS, SRS . And dam near every safety feature they were required to implement in cars. Not like Ford was all that concerned about the flaws in the Pinto. For give me if I do not trust corporate America to be concerned with my health and well being.

What money is being confiscated? Are you freakin' blind?

Didn't Barack just confiscate money, by raising taxes on everyone, the Evil Rich or in other words, Job creators ?
Like I told Kev, when's the last time you've heard of a poor person creating a job for someone ?

Didn't Barack just confiscate money, by raising taxes on everyone, the Evil Rich or in other words, Job creators ?
Like I told Kev, when's the last time you've heard of a poor person creating a job for someone ?
Is the guy you work for rich? Or do you work for a corporation?

Reactions: 2 people

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes

Is the guy you work for rich? Or do you work for a corporation?

Does it really matter, if they're creating jobs?

Just because some Dude runs a business, that grosses 400k a year, doesn't mean he's rich, espeacially if he pays 3 employees out of that. But since BaRack considers this guy a "Millionaire/Billionaire", he's an evil, rich, greedy Bastard !
Me, if I'm the guy running that business and BaRack reaches into my pocket, it's lay-off time and I'll start with the employees who have Obama stickers on their bumpers !

This is why 50% of small businesses fail. Small thinkers like yourself.

There is a company in my area that started from research at a local university that makes nano particles. A pretty useless substance initially but soon discovered to be useful in medicine. The owner pays his employees a huge portion of the profits so that they nearly make as much as he does. These mfg employees are millionsires and near millionares. No one ever quits.

A big thinker.

No, I don't want government to create jobs, they're already bloated !
What I want is government to get the hell out of the way, of job creators !

You know that the true "job creator" in this country is consumer demand, right?

Whens the last time someone on food stamps, hired someone else ?

When's the last time the titans of industry "created jobs" just because? Like I keep saying, you've thrown your support behind a group that couldn't care less about you. If you truly are interested in seeing "job creation," start putting your energy behind fighting for a living wage, education and infrastructure improvement(s), and so on.

Ironically, food stamps/cards have a relatively high multiplier effect. You do know what that is, don't you?

Simple fact is given the current state of Unionism they don't care about eithr. Nor beyod your monthly dues.

Food Stamps do offer a relatively high economic multiplier however no where near that of a manufacturing job.

Truth is a manufacturing job paying $11/hr is worth more to the economy then a retail job that pays $14/hr

You know that the true "job creator" in this country is consumer demand, right?

When's the last time the titans of industry "created jobs" just because? Like I keep saying, you've thrown your support behind a group that couldn't care less about you. If you truly are interested in seeing "job creation," start putting your energy behind fighting for a living wage, education and infrastructure improvement(s), and so on.

Ironically, food stamps/cards have a relatively high multiplier effect. You do know what that is, don't you?

Hard for a consumer, that can't find a job and has no money to demand anything and BaRack increasing taxes and regulations does not help solve joblessness !

And I do know that there are more Americans, on food stamps, under BaRack, than the population of Spain !

And I guess you mean by "fighting for the cause" to be supporting a union?................No thanks !

And please explain how much a person at McDonalds, should make, to be considered making a "living wage" in your world and how much would you pay for a Big Mac to support that "Living Wage" ?

Food Stamps do offer a relatively high economic multiplier however no where near that of a manufacturing job.

Truth is a manufacturing job paying $11/hr is worth more to the economy then a retail job that pays $14/hr

Agree on both counts. The problem is that people like Southwind have been convinced to work against their own best interests by capital.

Hard for a consumer, that can't find a job and has no money to demand anything and BaRack increasing taxes and regulations does not help solve joblessness !

And I do know that there are more Americans, on food stamps, under BaRack, than the population of Spain !

And I guess you mean by "fighting for the cause" to be supporting a union?................No thanks !

And please explain how much a person at McDonalds, should make, to be considered making a "living wage" in your world and how much would you pay for a Big Mac to support that "Living Wage" ?

If you honestly don't know the answers to the questions I asked, just say so. I'll be happy to help.

Throwing a bunch of sh*t into the mixer hoping it'll buy you some time just makes you look silly.

P.S. "Fighting for the cause" are your words, not mine. That said, the "cause" I'm fighting for is the resurgence of America's working class- something you happen to be a part of.

No ! Really ! Please tell everyone how much you would pay for a Big Mac, in order for the dude flippin' the burgers, to make a "Living Wage" ?

Or are you saying certain jobs don't deserve to make a "Living Wage" ?

Also, please explain, exactly what a "Living Wage" is !
Is it what you think you should be making?
Is it enough for one person to survive on or enough to raise a family of 8 ?
Is it a percentage of the companys profits and if so, do you take a cut , when company takes a loss ?

Please explain "Living Wage" and how and who determines it ?

Did'nt talk radio tell you that only congress has that power?